LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by cciowa:
miss lloyd was respectable when he left us, so was anthony adams, but aside from juliian peterson i do not recall to many x niners who left us and went on to pro bowls

I was actually quite upset when Brandon left. He made some amazing sideline catches when he was a 49er.

he was so clutch

Nice duck ROFL

Is that Hill or JT throwing at, er, to him?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Garcia:
why the f**k are yall talking about arnaz battle? lol

its the off season thats why.

what else are we supposed to talk about ? your lame ass movies.. lol
Does Brandon Lloyd fit in this category?
miss lloyd was respectable when he left us, so was anthony adams, but aside from juliian peterson i do not recall to many x niners who left us and went on to pro bowls

Brandon Marshall
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Brandon Marshall

He was an ex niner if I'm correct. What about TO too

Brandon Marshall NEVER played for the 49ers. Denver, Miami, Chicago.

T.O. was a good to great receiver that let his ego write checks he couldn't cash. In other words, he's a dirtbag.
[ Edited by Beeker on Mar 26, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]

Brandon Marshall NEVER played for the 49ers. Denver, Miami, Chicago.

T.O. was a good to great receiver that let his ego write checks he couldn't cash. In other words, he's a dirtbag.

D@¥ um, your right. I could almost swear the niners drafted a WR by that name that fell off & got cut, Mabad. I also think there was a WR that left the niners, went to Denver during John Elway's last years too. I could be wrong doe.

Cedrick Wilson, no PB's but decent career, I think

Brandon Marshall

yeah and Chad Johnson, Tim Brown, and Chris Carter.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Brandon Marshall

yeah and Chad Johnson, Tim Brown, and Chris Carter.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Cedrick Wilson, no PB's but decent career, I think

all the moron had to do was fall down
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Nice duck ROFL

Is that Hill or JT throwing at, er, to him?
i think it was the ratt
D@¥ um, your right. I could almost swear the niners drafted a WR by that name that fell off & got cut, Mabad. I also think there was a WR that left the niners, went to Denver during John Elway's last years too. I could be wrong doe.

You're thinking of Rasheed Marshall, drafted QB and converted to WR, didn't work out and was cut maybe a year later. For some reason, I had a flashback of him returning a KO for a TD (last pre-season game vs. SD), but was called back due to a holding call on some LB that ended up getting arrested for being a pimp or whatever. Assuming that was Marshall playing ST, of course. This must've been around the Erickson/Donahue days...ugh!!
Well, this thread has gone off-track again, I'm at fault, too. So, I'll help out...I predict Dahl will be our starting FS.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Well, this thread has gone off-track again, I'm at fault, too. So, I'll help out...I predict Dahl will be our starting FS.

i predict he will be thrown into the mix with who we have and a rookie or two and the best man will emerge
Share 49ersWebzone