There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign Craig Dahl to 3 year deal

Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Web zone specialties: jumping to conclusions, over-reacting, playing the drama queen, channeling Chicken Little and thinking you're smarter than Trent Baalke.

Don't forget the: in Baalke I trust, blatant homerism, our coaches will fix him. If we can't share our opinion on the web zone where else should we?
I guess it would be a lot better on the zone if all the conversations went:
"So were the best team aren't we?"
"Ya we rule!"
And repeat

Hey drama queen: nobody's saying you can't share your opinion. Knock yourself out! Please demonstrate your vast superiority over Trent Baalke in football smarts! It's always fun to watch. And, while you're at it, let's hear again all the many reason why you're sure the Niners are going down, down, down. It takes a lot of guts to predict failure since 31 out of 32 teams do it every single year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by KID9R:
Don't forget the: in Baalke I trust, blatant homerism, our coaches will fix him. If we can't share our opinion on the web zone where else should we?
I guess it would be a lot better on the zone if all the conversations went:
"So were the best team aren't we?"
"Ya we rule!"
And repeat

Except the "trust Baalke" crowd for some crazy reason has a far better track record over the past few years then the "OMG, WE SUCK AGAIN" crowd.......

Gentlemen
I have just suspended Rams for a week for inflammatory posting. Happy to offer the same service to yourselves.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Yes, he's terribly slow: Dahl 40 time: 4.53; Goldson 40 time: 4.61

Yea people just open their mouth without having any substance. He also had more tackles than Goldson. People just need to chill out. Safeties aren't flying off the market. Dahl and Skuta are clearly depth and ST. Wait till the end of FA to start panicing. Seriously it's ridiculous. THE FRONT OFFICE IS SMARTER THAN YOU so please.just give it a rest.
Originally posted by English:
Gentlemen
I have just suspended Rams for a week for inflammatory posting. Happy to offer the same service to yourselves.

What was wrong with what I wrote? I'm just repeating a basic fact. For 3 years now, non-stop, we have a similar group of people who complain almost about everything the GM does, and the vast majority of the time, he's turned out to have made pretty astute moves. I just don't see how you can criticize this move without having some sort of factual basis for it beyond "Rams fans hate the guy."

I didn't make any sort of personal attack or issue any insults, just saying what is clearly obvious at this point.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Mar 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM ]
Gentlemen

'nuff said. Backing off.
Nolanonsense was here.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
I'm willing to bet 9/10 people who hate this signing had no idea who this guy even was 48 hours ago.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nolanonsense:
Nolanonsense was here.

oh god, what next the return of SunnyD and LiquidZero?
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'm willing to bet 9/10 people who hate this signing had no idea who this guy even was 48 hours ago.

He's not Ed Reed or Charles Woodson, so its the usual situation of people being irate over their favorite not being selected, no matter how unrealistic it may be. I like Kerry Rhodes as a player, would love to see him as a 49er but not going to start throwing stuff and stomping my feet if the 49ers in fact don't sign him. I think at this point, Baalke has built up quite a nice chunk of trust capital and people should be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
What was wrong with what I wrote? I'm just repeating a basic fact. For 3 years now, non-stop, we have a similar group of people who complain almost about everything the GM does, and the vast majority of the time, he's turned out to have made pretty astute moves. I just don't see how you can criticize this move without having some sort of factual basis for it beyond "Rams fans hate the guy."

I didn't make any sort of personal attack or issue any insults, just saying what is clearly obvious at this point.

What you wrote was simply intended to wind up other posters, the same as the guy you quoted. The sensible thing would have been to report his post.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

What you wrote was simply intended to wind up other posters, the same as the guy you quoted. The sensible thing would have been to report his post.

I report all of Hawker84's posts from now till eternity.
Gentlemen

I don't really think any of what was said was inflammatory. Just two guys attempting to justify their opinions.

I think Phoenix is 100% correct in his assertion that the side who trusts Baalke is more credible. Baalke has certainly earned our trust.

Everyone going into panic mode all the time on here does grow tiresome, no?
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

I report all of Hawker84's posts from now till eternity.

I suggest you read the thread on reporting. Hawker84 posts about football.