There are 187 users in the forums

Elvis Dumervil

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
He's a must to come back.
Yep, we really don't have a consistent pass rusher other than him and Cassius at the edge rusher position. Like others have said, Pita or a free agent signing or a high round draftee is needed to get this edge rusher position solidified. We need talent *and* depth at this position if we're going to win the super bowl next year! Hey, I'm just repeating what Hyde said!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
He's a must to come back.
Yep, we really don't have a consistent pass rusher other than him and Cassius at the edge rusher position. Like others have said, Pita or a free agent signing or a high round draftee is needed to get this edge rusher position solidified. We need talent *and* depth at this position if we're going to win the super bowl next year! Hey, I'm just repeating what Hyde said!

KS wasn't happy with Hyde's statement...
Originally posted by NCommand:

Beautiful

Justis is my homie! Do you follow him on twitter? I bet you don't like him and his buddy Charles' take on Solomon Thomas's best position lol.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 3, 2018 at 8:47 PM ]

-Barnett
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Great we just lost our best pass rusher.
Our best pass rusher & we dont have anyone YET to replace him with but yet they let him walk.............Ohh yeah Zane Beadles still has roster spot BTW.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Elvis has left the building?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Our best pass rusher & we dont have anyone YET to replace him with but yet they let him walk.............Ohh yeah Zane Beadles still has roster spot BTW.

you missed the staff meeting.. we are going to plug eli in as our main pass rusher and we will be fine... ok. before people get nuts and call me a hater... i joke about it but with this news lynch damn well better have a plan to put heat on the qb and it damn well better involve something more than well we will try out eli and hope for the best or here lets retain aa and he we think he and eli can fill this role. i can just see us doing that
Damn. Really liked him on the team.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

you missed the staff meeting.. we are going to plug eli in as our main pass rusher and we will be fine... ok. before people get nuts and call me a hater... i joke about it but with this news lynch damn well better have a plan to put heat on the qb and it damn well better involve something more than well we will try out eli and hope for the best or here lets retain aa and he we think he and eli can fill this role. i can just see us doing that

Probably gonna draft landry.
Share 49ersWebzone