LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Elvis Dumervil

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Yahoo! Sports ‏@YahooSports

The Baltimore @Ravens agree to terms with Elvis Dumervil: http://yhoo.it/11AmWZT

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Elvis Dumervil got $1 mil base salary this season, plus $7.5 million signing bonus. He makes $8.5 mil this year, with cap number at $2.5 m.

Ravens also gave Elvis Dumervil $3.5 million injury guarantee on next year's option bonus, making it $12 million in guaranteed $ from BALT.
[ Edited by Jcool on Mar 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Rex Ryan is on his way to Baltimore to work as a volunteer for the Ravens.

Last seen, Ryan was running to his pick-up yelling, Elvis is in the house!!!!!!!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Muggins:
f**king Ravens got him.

how could the ravens not afford their own players but sign him?

Elvis is better than Paul Kruger, much better.
f**king Ravens got him.

also, they still had boldin's contract on their books.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
f**king Ravens got him.

also, they still had boldin's contract on their books.

Well they basically paid him all in signing bonus $.
This would be a great vet signing to upgrade the OLB position. Both Eli Harold N Tank Carradine are horrible pass rushers. I think even at age 33 Dumervil adds not only veteran leadership but can contribute to the horrendous pass rushing game at least for a year or 2.

These stats are very disturbing for both Harold N Carradine combined compared to Dumervil's 2016 stats. Dumervil in 3 starts was able to rack up 3 sacks on only 8 games played. I dont know why he didn't play all Season long maybe injury maybe they started going young towards the latter of the Season but either way dude is more productive over these bums we have.

Dumervil stats

Year Team G GS COMB AST Sack INT YDS TD

2016 Ravens 8 3 11 2 3.0 0 0 0

Harold stats

2016 49ers 16 13 37 14 3.0 0 0 0

Carradine stats

2016 49ers 13 0 18 8 0.0 0 0 0
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This would be a great vet signing to upgrade the OLB position. Both Eli Harold N Tank Carradine are horrible pass rushers. I think even at age 33 Dumervil adds not only veteran leadership but can contribute to the horrendous pass rushing game at least for a year or 2.

These stats are very disturbing for both Harold N Carradine combined compared to Dumervil's 2016 stats. Dumervil in 3 starts was able to rack up 3 sacks on only 8 games played. I dont know why he didn't play all Season long maybe injury maybe they started going young towards the latter of the Season but either way dude is more productive over these bums we have.

Dumervil stats

2016 Ravens 8 3 11 2 3.0 0 0 0

Harold stats

2016 49ers 16 13 37 14 3.0 0 0 0

Carradine stats

2016 49ers 13 0 18 8 0.0 0 0 0

Harold and Dumervil both played with injuries last year. I'd love to bring in Dumervil to rotate with Harold and Lynch
Originally posted by saniner:
Harold and Dumervil both played with injuries last year. I'd love to bring in Dumervil to rotate with Harold and Lynch

Harold played in 16 games with 13 starts injuries played no part whatsoever in his game. Dude is just another Corey Lemonier in the making.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by saniner:

Harold played in 16 games with 13 starts injuries played no part whatsoever in his game. Dude is just another Corey Lemonier in the making.

Guess he's had a messed up big toe that can make a difference. He also came along late in the year. If we sign Elvis then he competes with Brooks and Harold for snaps on the left side on 3rd downs.
We need to sign this dude. He's constantly one of the top speed rushers in the game

Originally posted by strickac:
We need to sign this dude. He's constantly one of the top speed rushers in the game

I wouldn't say he's a top speed rusher but I think he has enough left in the tank to take a two year deal with only this year guaranteed based on incentives.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by strickac:

I wouldn't say he's a top speed rusher but I think he has enough left in the tank to take a two year deal with only this year guaranteed based on incentives.

He's like Freeney. They've produced at a high level throughout their careers because they're so quick off the edge. If Elvis is healthy he's always capable of putting up a 10+ sack season.
Just sign him already
Elvis would give us a good vet to pressure the QB. I wonder how much it would cost to get him?
Give me Dumervil and Maclin and call it on offseason lol
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Jun 3, 2017 at 12:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone