LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin in. Who's out?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anquan Boldin in. Who's out?

hastings
Although poorly worded, this thread has merit. With Boldin in and his $6 mill salary, cuts are surely a coming to make room for a couple of our own FAs, a couple new ones, and the rookie class. The question is, who?
Walker
Moss was gone regardless. Probably the same for Ginn.

Manningham is on the hot seat. He won't be ready until mid-late training camp. Boldin is locked in as the #2 receiver. Williams will be ready by the start of training camp. If Williams or Jenkins can lock down #3 on the depth chart, it would be hard to justify Manningham's salary as a 4th receiver.
Moss, Ginn, Manningham
All of the above and more! Don't see the niners keeping Manningham at his price, Ginn at any price and Moss is already gone.
Almost anybody, probably several, are gone, except for Crabtree.

No problem getting a roster spot for Q.
[ Edited by socal9er42 on Mar 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
walker thank god. you then get a guy in the third round who can block, catch and play special teams. you also save some money to sign bolden, whoever else, your rookies and practice squad people
What is the point of this poll when two of your choices are already gone?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
What is the point of this poll when two of your choices are already gone?
thank you, i did not want to say anything but i thought ginn and moss were gone anyway

Moss and Ginn. We sign Cribbs also IMO.

Have this.

1- Crabtree
2- Boldin
3- Manningham
4- Cribbs
5- Jenkins (Sucks but at this point he would learn)
6- Williams (Would be odd man out)

I would even think Williams would be cut, odd man out, Cribbs would take over his spot in return game, with Hunter and LMJ also abilities better.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Moss and Ginn. We sign Cribbs also IMO.

Have this.

1- Crabtree
2- Boldin
3- Manningham
4- Cribbs
5- Jenkins (Sucks but at this point he would learn)
6- Williams (Would be odd man out)

I would even think Williams would be cut, odd man out, Cribbs would take over his spot in return game, with Hunter and LMJ also abilities better.

hope you are right about joe. i really do like him, he is a better wide out than ginn and we know we have a glaring need at punt return. i hope they can find a way do to this tomorrow.
Otis Amey
  • buck
  • Veteran
Ginn and Moss are no longer, as of tomorrow, on the team.

Both Manningham and Williams are on the hot seat.

Manningham is on the hot seat because his tore his PCL and ACL late in the season.
It looks like he is going to be on PUP when training camp starts.

Williams has been in league for three years. He has a total of 35 receptions for 461 yards and 4 scores.
That three year total in receptions and yards is less than Boldin, the old and slow, had last year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Ginn and Moss are no longer, as of tomorrow, on the team.

Both Manningham and Williams are on the hot seat.

Manningham is on the hot seat because his tore his PCL and ACL late in the season.
It looks like he is going to be on PUP when training camp starts.

Williams has been in league for three years. He has a total of 35 receptions for 461 yards and 4 scores.
That three year total in receptions and yards is less than Boldin, the old and slow, had last year.
walker is gone to i hope. kyle is actually our best punt returner right now. that is why i think we make a play for joe cribbs
Share 49ersWebzone