There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Originally posted by rammer:
He was my fav player when he was with Arizona....WTF were they thinking trading him in his prime to Baltimore for a 3rd and 4th?

WTF was Baltimore thinking when they traded him to us for a 6th?

This guy is a top five guy in the NFC, think what you what, but damn, would Fitz have stats if this guy wasn't around?

Hell naw.

If the niners don't resign him something is seriously wrong. If baltimore still had this guy in the video they would be doing damage.

FLAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the cards had to save some money due to salary cap, iirc. same issue in baltimore.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Boldin is keeping this offense alive.

Agree
anyone know how long Q will be with us? contract terms?

i just cant see us being an effective offense without him
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 3, 2013 at 1:41 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
anyone know how long Q will be with us? contract terms?

i just cant see us being an effective offense without him

If that's the case our OC and Baalke need to be fired
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by rammer:
He was my fav player when he was with Arizona....WTF were they thinking trading him in his prime to Baltimore for a 3rd and 4th?

WTF was Baltimore thinking when they traded him to us for a 6th?

This guy is a top five guy in the NFC, think what you what, but damn, would Fitz have stats if this guy wasn't around?

Hell naw.

If the niners don't resign him something is seriously wrong. If baltimore still had this guy in the video they would be doing damage.

FLAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the cards had to save some money due to salary cap, iirc. same issue in baltimore.

Baltimore could of kept Boldin. They traded him cause he refused to restructure his deal. He had every right to refuse. He has been loyal to every team. It was clear Baltimore was gonna go rebuild mode. I would of said no, and played my contract out, and left via FA like he likely would of done. Hopefully he extends with us.
I hope we extend Boldin for 2-3 more years.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I hope we extend Boldin for 2-3 more years.

I can't wait to say Boldin out there with a healthy Crabtree and Manningham.
Baalke & Co. should start working on a new Contract for Q, hes well the 6 mill we are paying him this year im sure if u get him for a 2 or 3 year contract that number will drop significantly for the remainder years.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Baalke & Co. should start working on a new Contract for Q, hes well the 6 mill we are paying him this year im sure if u get him for a 2 or 3 year contract that number will drop significantly for the remainder years.

two year deal worth 4 million
We have to re-sign him, simple as.
Originally posted by Buchy:
We have to re-sign him, simple as.

that.
Please HarBaalke, re-sign this amazing player!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

two year deal worth 4 million

LOL yea right. He wouldn't take less than 6 mill a year.
Boldin has three good years left. Guy looks like a TE.