LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him

those were some niiiiiice catches

Agreed LottOfDefense. And yes swayze those were some awesome catches. Need to re-sign him ASAP. Wish we had the cap space to do so. We will next year though.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him

those were some niiiiiice catches

Agreed LottOfDefense. And yes swayze those were some awesome catches. Need to re-sign him ASAP. Wish we had the cap space to do so. We will next year though.

Not just the amazing catches, but the blocking. The guy is the tough, smart WR in a league filled with divas at WR. Not too many lunch pale WR anymore.
I like how he's always one of the first to jump in the opposing defenders face whenever they do something dirty (ie:when hunter got slammed in the cards game) . Despite being in his first year with the team he plays for us like he's been here his whole career.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Oct 20, 2013 at 8:34 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Soooooo siiick, gotta love it
Boldins the man
Goniners
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I like how he's always one of the first to jump in the opposing defenders face whenever they do something dirty (ie:when hunter got slammed in the cards game) . Despite being in his first year with the team he plays for us like he's been here his whole career.

He is forever a niner in my book! Once he tossed on that jersey, fights for us on that field, blocking, recieving, or going ape s**t for a teamate, thats boss right there! Boldin has been this way his whole career! Best of all he broke that T.O. 81 curse!
Jags here we come!
We in lunduun :)
Goniners
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's why I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).

I remember that. Pissed me off so much. T.O. was a great player for us and we won a lot of games because of him, but I honestly wish he was never a 49er. He's a s**t stain on our legacy.

Have to kind of agree, this guy could've been better than Jerry Rice.

haha better than Jerry?

This is not worth arguing.
He was my fav player when he was with Arizona....WTF were they thinking trading him in his prime to Baltimore for a 3rd and 4th?

WTF was Baltimore thinking when they traded him to us for a 6th?

This guy is a top five guy in the NFC, think what you what, but damn, would Fitz have stats if this guy wasn't around?

Hell naw.

If the niners don't resign him something is seriously wrong. If baltimore still had this guy in the video they would be doing damage.

FLAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by verb1der:

I can't wait for this to be the 49ers have extend the contract of Boldin thread!

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by verb1der:

I can't wait for this to be the 49ers have extend the contract of Boldin thread!

Man, what a huge signing.
Heard another good interview from Bolding this morning on KNBR. Can we somehow extend this guy for three more years? I want him in a Niner uniform for that long at least.

Think beyond what he provides as a reliable, tough, good-hands WR...he likes to block and does it well (who saw that big block vs. the Titans on the Kap run towards the left sidelines?), he seems like a terrific teammate who also can teach the young WRs, he does some incredible work off the field with his involvement in charities, etc. Can we get him extended somehow while also having enough room for some of the other core players (Iupati, Kap, Aldon, Crabtree...)?
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Heard another good interview from Boldin this morning on KNBR. Can we somehow extend this guy for three more years? I want him in a Niner uniform for that long at least.

Think beyond what he provides as a reliable, tough, good-hands WR...he likes to block and does it well (who saw that big block vs. the Titans on the Kap run towards the left sidelines?), he seems like a terrific teammate who also can teach the young WRs, he does some incredible work off the field with his involvement in charities, etc. Can we get him extended somehow while also having enough room for some of the other core players (Iupati, Kap, Aldon, Crabtree...)?

Agreed, best FA signing of the year, hands down. At his age, I don't think he'd command a gazillion dollars and I think he wants to be here and knows we have a genuine shot at winning the SuperBowl every year for the next 3 years. I think we can get it done...earlier ideally.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by rammer:
Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's why I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).

I remember that. Pissed me off so much. T.O. was a great player for us and we won a lot of games because of him, but I honestly wish he was never a 49er. He's a s**t stain on our legacy.

haha better than Jerry?

Not worth arguing huh, same work ethic, put up big numbers, only thing he didn't have was a hall of fame QB or Super Bowl ring. TO put up hall of fame numbers, I'm just saying if he kept his head right he probably would've been.
Originally posted by rammer:

haha better than Jerry?

Not worth arguing huh, same work ethic, put up big numbers, only thing he didn't have was a hall of fame QB or Super Bowl ring. TO put up hall of fame numbers, I'm just saying if he kept his head right he probably would've been.

Yup. And there's nothing wrong with that. TO was a beast. It's too bad he became so full of himself.
Share 49ersWebzone