There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,252
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Troll.......really?

well, i thought it was funny.

I did too. To hell with T.O. He had zero respect for the 49ers, or anyone for that matter. Why do we have to respect him?

Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's why I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's why I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).

I remember that. Pissed me off so much. T.O. was a great player for us and we won a lot of games because of him, but I honestly wish he was never a 49er. He's a s**t stain on our legacy.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Troll.......really?

well, i thought it was funny.

I did too. To hell with T.O. He had zero respect for the 49ers, or anyone for that matter. Why do we have to respect him?

Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).

not gonna lie, I loooooved the Sharpie in Seattle!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,252
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's why I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).

I remember that. Pissed me off so much. T.O. was a great player for us and we won a lot of games because of him, but I honestly wish he was never a 49er. He's a s**t stain on our legacy.

Have to kind of agree, this guy could've been better than Jerry Rice.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Boldin is at least twice as tough as TO
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Boldin is at least twice as tough as TO

Boldin is the toughest receiver in the NFL, how many other receivers would break their jaw, get it wired shut and then be back within a couple games to contribute.

Anquan Boldin's toughness has been defined by one hit in September 2008 — a violent helmet-to-helmet shot while trying to make a touchdown catch over the middle that knocked him out and shattered his face. Multiple facial fractures had to be repaired by 40 titanium screws and seven plates. The wide receiver's displaced jaw had to be wired to realign his bite. Then, as if he were coming back from a broken finger instead of a broken face, Boldin returned to the field after two missed games to make nine catches.

This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him

those were some niiiiiice catches
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him

those were some niiiiiice catches

Agreed LottOfDefense. And yes swayze those were some awesome catches. Need to re-sign him ASAP. Wish we had the cap space to do so. We will next year though.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him

those were some niiiiiice catches

Agreed LottOfDefense. And yes swayze those were some awesome catches. Need to re-sign him ASAP. Wish we had the cap space to do so. We will next year though.

Not just the amazing catches, but the blocking. The guy is the tough, smart WR in a league filled with divas at WR. Not too many lunch pale WR anymore.
I like how he's always one of the first to jump in the opposing defenders face whenever they do something dirty (ie:when hunter got slammed in the cards game) . Despite being in his first year with the team he plays for us like he's been here his whole career.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Oct 20, 2013 at 8:34 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Soooooo siiick, gotta love it
Boldins the man
Goniners
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I like how he's always one of the first to jump in the opposing defenders face whenever they do something dirty (ie:when hunter got slammed in the cards game) . Despite being in his first year with the team he plays for us like he's been here his whole career.

He is forever a niner in my book! Once he tossed on that jersey, fights for us on that field, blocking, recieving, or going ape s**t for a teamate, thats boss right there! Boldin has been this way his whole career! Best of all he broke that T.O. 81 curse!
Jags here we come!
We in lunduun :)
Goniners