There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by outside4949:
They are melting down over on the ravens board over qs performance.

good f**k the ravens

must be weird for them to see how he could have done if he had a good QB instead of flacco
Originally posted by kray28:
What exactly is the point of this post? It's basically a troll.

lol, okay
Terrell Owens: 20 catches. 283 yards...no Niner has ever done better. Give credit where its due.
Originally posted by Overkill:
lol, okay

Too many posters on here who think that propping someone up must also require tearing someone else down.
Originally posted by Overkill:
lol, okay

Too many posters on here who think that propping someone up must also require tearing someone else down.

I agree. I wonder will people go after Tarrell Brown next season or any other free agent that won't be back.
Originally posted by jimrat:

I smiled at it. If we are to query the point of posts, this place is going to be one long tumbleweed moment.

It isn't offensive to other posters or to either player and it was mildly entertaining
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

I smiled at it. If we are to query the point of posts, this place is going to be one long tumbleweed moment.

It isn't offensive to other posters or to either player and it was mildly entertaining
it was very very entertaining. if someone wears number 11 down the road for us and lights it up, you know exactly this same thing would have been done. Its all in good fun in my opinion. to many let their blind loyalty to a player stand in the way of having some fun. I had to learn that and still am when they let smith go. besides with all of the issues we had with players who wore that number,, it is refreshing to get that monkey off our back
Originally posted by swayze:

good f**k the ravens

must be weird for them to see how he could have done if he had a good QB instead of flacco

Try seeing those clowns in public and living among them every single f**king day. Trust me you can't talk football without those a*****es bringing up how much they proved they were a better team than we were back in February. I know one of them who is 5'5, little Irish guy, and listens to waaaay to much Manowar and Iron Maiden. Always having a insecurity complex about how the Ravens have been screwed over left and right. Then of course couldn't believe for all those years I've know him that I am a HUGE 49ers fan. Like he never saw me in a Gore or Davis jersey at a local bar we went to? LOL. They still love to bring up how much a dick Jim is to his brother and how crazy he is? Do these idiots in Baltimore personally know Jim Harbaugh to make that assessment?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

good f**k the ravens

I say that everyday, actually start the day off saying it.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

good f**k the ravens

Yeah, they traded away Boldin because he was too old (32) and "expensive", but then go ahead and sign Brandon Stokley who is 37.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

good f**k the ravens

Yeah, they traded away Boldin because he was too old (32) and "expensive", but then go ahead and sign Brandon Stokley who is 37.

• jimrat
  • Veteran

Troll.......really?
Troll.......really?

well, i thought it was funny.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Troll.......really?

LOL I thought it was funny too........got some weird people on this board
[ Edited by jimrat on Sep 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Troll.......really?

I did too. To hell with T.O. He had zero respect for the 49ers, or anyone for that matter. Why do we have to respect him?