LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

The 9ers resurrected the beast in him!!!!

Wait, the Jets scored 56 points?
Boldin is a scary dude, id love to see Sherman try to trade blows with Anquan. watching them fight on the line is gonna be sick
Originally posted by ThePBM:
Originally posted by ninergold:
wow, he just took over the game. i know it's one game, but that trade is going to down as one of the most lopsided trades for a single player.

Let's be honest, that trade was a peace offering from one brother to another so they can once again enjoy Christmas dinners.

I don't think John Harbaugh makes the decisions on players' salaries and trade value. I do think that the benefit in John being Jim's brother is that when he knew they were going to release Boldin he called Jim first and asked him if he would want to acquire Boldin through a trade.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Guy is already beasting like i said he would. Just an amazing performance really.

Has been one of my favorite WR's since he came into the league, which was hard when he was a rival. Glad i dont have to watch him tear us up anymore.

He is by far one of the toughest players to ever play the game...Period. Regardless of position. We are talking about a guy that only missed two games after this hit, and when he came back he had a wired shut jaw, and had a 9 rec, 63 yard, 2 TD game and also added a 30 yard run on top. Monster.

That play was so flukey because the defender behind boldin shoved him down making the oncoming defender hit anquan in the head...

that s**t is scary
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

yo that's so freaking clean
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers 2m Congratulations to #49ers WR @AnquanBoldin who has been named NFC Offensive Player of Week 1.
best acquisition in the NFL this season by far IMO. 6th round pick for a player like Boldin is pretty much stealing IMO.
Originally posted by matt49er:
best acquisition in the NFL this season by far IMO. 6th round pick for a player like Boldin is pretty much stealing IMO.

really does exorcise the ghost/curse of TO and that turrible deal we got to ship him off to Philly
Did anyone notice anquan is wearing his shoulder pads from the ravens? You can see purple around the exposed pad portion on each shoulder. Wonder if its because he's used to it. Still, would rather not see purple under a 49ers jersey
Originally posted by djgtek:
Did anyone notice anquan is wearing his shoulder pads from the ravens? You can see purple around the exposed pad portion on each shoulder. Wonder if its because he's used to it. Still, would rather not see purple under a 49ers jersey

Didnt notice and dont curr, he can wear whatever he wants if he keeps producing

Originally posted by valrod33:

seriously...Shoulder pads ? lol
Originally posted by valrod33:

Exactly. He can wear Victoria's Secret under that uniform if he puts up those numbers week after week.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

no one notices, no one cares

fine him, as well as the rest of the team for wearing yellow pants
I've loved him going back to his days in Arizona. He and Fitzgerald made a really imposing duo and I always felt they made a major mistake in letting Boldin go. He is a guy that can make a QB (not knocking Fitz). I'm just glad he is on our side now.
Share 49ersWebzone