There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Funny thing is I hated Boldin when he was with the Cards and was relieved when he got traded away to the Ravens (yet rekindled that hate in the SB).

He's my favorite WR now
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I f**king love Boldin

"f**k, i just pushed Anquan Boldin!!!" HAHAHAHA
5/
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

LOLLLL...he got swarmed by red.

LOL
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I think we have to thank Joe Flacco for being unable do much in the short or intermediate passing game. If he could do anything but throw 50 yard bombs, Boldin puts up numbers like he did in AZ and we probably cant get him for a 6th.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:
I f**king love Boldin

This. Never has a player come in and been so endearing. I f**king loved how he was going along the sidelines pumping up the defense. And it wasn't empty pumping up, you could tell the D really respected him as he was making eye contact. We've brought in a couple HOFers past their primes over the last few years in Moss and Bruce, but Boldin has made an effort to be a team leader from the get-go.
Baltimore's four wide receivers Thursday night: 15 catches, 215 yards, one touchdown.

The receiver Baltimore traded away for a sixth-round pick: 13 catches, 208 yards, one touchdown.

LMAO at Shields getting b***h-slapped. Dude didn't even realizing who he was messing with.
Originally posted by Rizvi49er:
I think we can all safely say the curse of the #81 jersey is over.

The curse saw Boldin in the uniform and was like "f**k this s**t, where's blaine gabbert?"
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I can't stop

Push Boldin you kidding me
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I can't stop

Push Boldin you kidding me
seriously, i think as far as attitude and being physical, very few people in this league are on his level. he brought that dude down with his left hand lol
wow, he just took over the game. i know it's one game, but that trade is going to down as one of the most lopsided trades for a single player.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful: