LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rizvi49er:
I think we can all safely say the curse of the #81 jersey is over.

The curse saw Boldin in the uniform and was like "f**k this s**t, where's blaine gabbert?"
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

"f**k, i just pushed Anquan Boldin!!!" HAHAHAHA

I can't stop

Push Boldin you kidding me
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

"f**k, i just pushed Anquan Boldin!!!" HAHAHAHA

I can't stop

Push Boldin you kidding me
seriously, i think as far as attitude and being physical, very few people in this league are on his level. he brought that dude down with his left hand lol
wow, he just took over the game. i know it's one game, but that trade is going to down as one of the most lopsided trades for a single player.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Guy is already beasting like i said he would. Just an amazing performance really.

Has been one of my favorite WR's since he came into the league, which was hard when he was a rival. Glad i dont have to watch him tear us up anymore.

He is by far one of the toughest players to ever play the game...Period. Regardless of position. We are talking about a guy that only missed two games after this hit, and when he came back he had a wired shut jaw, and had a 9 rec, 63 yard, 2 TD game and also added a 30 yard run on top. Monster.

Originally posted by ninergold:
wow, he just took over the game. i know it's one game, but that trade is going to down as one of the most lopsided trades for a single player.

Let's be honest, that trade was a peace offering from one brother to another so they can once again enjoy Christmas dinners.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

The 9ers resurrected the beast in him!!!!
I hope he knocks Dick Sherman out Sunday.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ThePBM:

Let's be honest, that trade was a peace offering from one brother to another so they can once again enjoy Christmas dinners.

Well said!!!

Now that I can believe.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Guy is already beasting like i said he would. Just an amazing performance really.

Has been one of my favorite WR's since he came into the league, which was hard when he was a rival. Glad i dont have to watch him tear us up anymore.

He is by far one of the toughest players to ever play the game...Period. Regardless of position. We are talking about a guy that only missed two games after this hit, and when he came back he had a wired shut jaw, and had a 9 rec, 63 yard, 2 TD game and also added a 30 yard run on top. Monster.

That's one tough son of a gun.
he is a beast.. cant wait untill manningham and crab open the gates for him to be more explosive
Originally posted by ThePBM:

And a guilt-gift knowing little brother just got screwed in the Superbowl. John, he's a great older brother!
Share 49ersWebzone