There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Originally posted by jimrat:
Like the way this guy blocks too, dude put the hurt on a Puker on Kaepernicks run

I loved that play. Looked down and started talking s**t right after. I want a gif of that.
I was thrilled when they announced the Boldin trade and dumbfounded at how little we gave up to get him. He's been one of my favorite receivers for years and felt he still had something left. Little did I know just how much!!! What a debut!!
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Anquin Boldin has been one of the best football players on the field. He is a veteran and has had a successful career similar to Justin Smith. Tear up his 6 million dollar one year contract and sign him to a 3 year or 4 year deal.

This would lower the cap number in 2013 for Boldin
Lock up Boldin to play with Crabtree in the near future.
Bring the veteran teacher at the WR that the team needs.

Get it done Baalke. He is the best WR on the field.

I told a friend this today. If it keeps going this way, give Boldin a 2-3 year extension and just develop Patton, Moore, and Baldwin. Nothing against Crabtree, but he will be able to get much more than we can afford to pay. I guess the bright side is if they do resign him, we'll at least get one year of Boldin/Crabtree as starters in 2014.

+1...and then some!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by YungAce:
still love this quote

"I called him up and said, 'Would you be interested?' He said, 'Heck yeah. I'll go talk to Trent"
—John Harbaugh on how Anquan Boldin trade transpired

Losing the SB to your brother has its consolation prize

Insider trading
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
still love this quote

"I called him up and said, 'Would you be interested?' He said, 'Heck yeah. I'll go talk to Trent"
—John Harbaugh on how Anquan Boldin trade transpired

Losing the SB to your brother has its consolation prize

Insider trading

Thanks for doing me a solid, Bro.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
I LOVE this guy. Wish he was always a Niner. His performance today was incredible.

He's been my favorite receiver since his rookie year in Arizona.. Plays Fysical

Flacco got paid Boldin got axed.. Lol. We came up! . If you listen you can hear Baltimore cring ! Dude was putting on a clinic, def the type of guy that makes people around him better. If we can have Boldin Crabtree Davis And McDonald on the field come playoffs we would be scary hard to stop
Boldin just looks so slow out there. I know it's an illusion though...he's a lot faster than he looks. His hands and footwork are the best of all our receivers.

It just goes to show you that being a good receiver isn't so much about speed as it is about technique.
Originally posted by kray28:
Boldin just looks so slow out there. I know it's an illusion though...he's a lot faster than he looks. His hands and footwork are the best of all our receivers.

It just goes to show you that being a good receiver isn't so much about speed as it is about technique.

The thing about him is he isn't that fast but he is sneaky. He finds holes other guys just don't see.

He also catches with his hands. I was yelling at the TV when Kyle Williams had his man beat. Kap threw it short but that's a catch if KW catches it with his hands rather than trying to basket catch it. Boldin simply rips it away from defenders.
i know this guy that said that the niners gave up too much for boldin......
megaquan
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i know this guy that said that the niners gave up too much for boldin......

you know a moron

Originally posted by Ballistic:

Carl Sagan disagrees lol.
Boldin aka Crabtree

Boom