There are 233 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This boy can play. If we see Him and crabs together it will be the best receiver duo we've had since JR JT. Hope we can see then share th field
Originally posted by Empire49:
Stop this nonsense. Boldin had a great game, but don't sit there and act like Crabtree has never had a big game. He went for 172 yards and 2 TDs against Arizona last season. Boldin's performance was only around 30 more yards, with one less TD.

Michael Crabtree is the #1 receiver on this team.

You're joking right? Boldin has been doing this for 10 years. Crabs had one successful year. And Bolding came out with more clutch plays in todays game than I can remember from Crabs entire last season. I like Crabs, but it's pretty clear who is the real professional here.
I was so wrong about Boldin.... I thought he was going to be at best a good vet receiver that can get us out of a few 3rd down conversions every game. Someone dependable for Kaep.

But holy s**t! 208yds. Even when the Packs are gearing up to stop him There's not a lot players that came from another team that I would considered a true Niners, but after just 1 game, I'm freak'n sold on Boldin.
Brotherly love paying off !
Boldin tore it up.
He had his face broken and came back that season.
Dude catches everything
Fantasy points.
Originally posted by fropwns:
I've been watching Q do this for ten years on other teams and, of course, against us in the final game. Keep him healthy! Dude is such a monster!

do you remember his first NFL game? against the Rams?...players were just bouncing off the guy...I was like holy s**t I hope we find a way to stop him.

and to this day, players still bounce off him...kind of like Marshawn Lynch, just the way they are built.

also his first game, I believe he had close to or more than 200 yards receiving.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by fropwns:
I've been watching Q do this for ten years on other teams and, of course, against us in the final game. Keep him healthy! Dude is such a monster!

do you remember his first NFL game? against the Rams?...players were just bouncing off the guy...I was like holy s**t I hope we find a way to stop him.

and to this day, players still bounce off him...kind of like Marshawn Lynch, just the way they are built.

also his first game, I believe he had close to or more than 200 yards receiving.

It was at Detroit. 217 yards in a loss.

still love this quote

"I called him up and said, 'Would you be interested?' He said, 'Heck yeah. I'll go talk to Trent"
—John Harbaugh on how Anquan Boldin trade transpired
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Like the way this guy blocks too, dude put the hurt on a Puker on Kaepernicks run
I expected boldin to be kinda meh...

The guy looked older and slower on the ravens...

Looks like CK knows how to use him
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Like the way this guy blocks too, dude put the hurt on a Puker on Kaepernicks run

He lined up at fullback.
I LOVE this guy. Wish he was always a Niner. His performance today was incredible.
Share 49ersWebzone