There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Holy cow, how can you not like a guy who is already trying to hook up with Kap to start learning each others moves and routes. Wow! That is my kind of WR. AJ are you listening bro? One thing for sure, Anquan is going to take guys like AJ and give them the model by which to follow. This signing just gets better and better. We had to have 2 or 3 WRs in draft, relatively late, but we desperately needed the big guy to get the jump ball on the sidelines, and across the middle....the chain mover. And, we got him. For me FA is already a success...The PK wasn't that shabby a get either. Come on 2013 season and TC.

Aj cant hear you hes working with kaep in atl at the moment.

What i dont get is it seems on espn and other websites there seems to be alot of disgruntled fans talking about him being a whiney locker room cancer. I dont see where they get that bs though i dont get that feeling from him.
I wouldnt put much stock in that... Him and Fitzgerald are BFFs and considered some of the classiest guys in the NFL from all the reports Ive ever read, just look at the trip they just took to Senegal http://arizonasports.com/40/1618708/Fitzgerald-Boldin-make-trip-to-Senegal.
[ Edited by 5280High on Mar 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM ]
Originally posted by 5280High:
I wouldnt put much stock in that... Him and Fitzgerald are BFFs and considered some of the classiest guys in the NFL from all the reports Ive ever read, just look at the trip they just took to Senegal http://arizonasports.com/40/1618708/Fitzgerald-Boldin-make-trip-to-Senegal.

Oh i dont boldin seems to be a totally stand up guy. Motiviated, eager to teach and eager to learn having him on this team is a blessing imo. Jim better buy John something REALLY nice for christmas this year because he is one hell of a gift from the ravens.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Mar 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Holy cow, how can you not like a guy who is already trying to hook up with Kap to start learning each others moves and routes. Wow! That is my kind of WR. AJ are you listening bro? One thing for sure, Anquan is going to take guys like AJ and give them the model by which to follow. This signing just gets better and better. We had to have 2 or 3 WRs in draft, relatively late, but we desperately needed the big guy to get the jump ball on the sidelines, and across the middle....the chain mover. And, we got him. For me FA is already a success...The PK wasn't that shabby a get either. Come on 2013 season and TC.

Aj cant hear you hes working with kaep in atl at the moment.

What i dont get is it seems on espn and other websites there seems to be alot of disgruntled fans talking about him being a whiney locker room cancer. I dont see where they get that bs though i dont get that feeling from him.

wait ..... they're saying Q is a whiney locker room cancer????
Originally posted by Beeker:
wait ..... they're saying Q is a whiney locker room cancer????

Mostly just fans nothing important.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Mostly just fans nothing important.

probably just bashing him cause he's not with the team anymore. Like when people were arguing that Goldson was overrated and is mediocre at coverage.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Jim better buy John something REALLY nice for christmas this year because he is one hell of a gift from the ravens.
You mean handing him the superbowl wasn't enough?
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Jim better buy John something REALLY nice for christmas this year because he is one hell of a gift from the ravens.
You mean handing him the superbowl wasn't enough?

That was the refs and the NFL's gift to the ravens. lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,608
if he does not run the hill with jerry rice, then he is garbage
Originally posted by cciowa:
if he does not run the hill with jerry rice, then he is garbage

Q's not a runner hes a strength receiver how about he pushes the hill while jerry runs it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,608
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by cciowa:
if he does not run the hill with jerry rice, then he is garbage

Q's not a runner hes a strength receiver how about he pushes the hill while jerry runs it.
oh sorry. i got the impression by reading stuff in the last year that you HAD to run the over rated hill with jerry rice in order for you to become a top wide out
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by cciowa:
if he does not run the hill with jerry rice, then he is garbage

Q's not a runner hes a strength receiver how about he pushes the hill while jerry runs it.
oh sorry. i got the impression by reading stuff in the last year that you HAD to run the over rated hill with jerry rice in order for you to become a top wide out

No thats only if your a rookie if you a proven strength receiver like boldin you can push the hill out of the way and walk.
Originally posted by cciowa:
if he does not run the hill with jerry rice, then he is garbage

How is it possible that the Ravens have to account for 1,6 Mio against the cap, in terms of dead money, for Boldin this year??? thought he was traded to us?
anyone hear about boldin being involved in a lawsuit over a ponzi scheme..i was at the barber today and read an old G.Q. interviewing him after the superbowl and they mentioned it, along with his denial that he was involved in a ponzi scheme