There are 157 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
He's dressed like Harbaugh already...heard our new S coining the term, "If you aren't getting better, you're getting worse" in his recent interview as well. These new FA's have it down!

Yeah, black sweat shirt and tan khakis.
If you ignore the uniform i like the message, and i like Q's style....
I hope he doesn't wear the cursed #81.
Originally posted by BayArea:

Someone needs to uncurse it.... If anyone can its Boldin
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
If you ignore the uniform i like the message, and i like Q's style....

Someone (GNielsen) with mad skills needs to Pshop that photo

Boldin will make #81 relevant again. Lone is right - Q has the goods to make it right.
Originally posted by Beeker:
Boldin will make #81 relevant again. Lone is right - Q has the goods to make it right.

Who was the last relevant receiver to wear #81?

For the 49ers? I would have to say T.O.

STOP LAUGHING, DANGIT!@!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

TO

I hope you are right because I agree Boldin has the talent. We saw that first hand as the dude leaped 4 feet in the air and caught everything Flucco threw at him. Funny we keep signing WRs from the teams that beat us in the post season. First Ham now Boldin.

We really have two #1 WRs now with Crabs and Boldin add VD and it will be fun to watch who draws the double team.

I think the curse is wearing off. Now that Crabtree broke 1000 yards receiving (first since TO), the curse of the position is lifter, Boldin will break the curse of the number..... BOOK IT
We finally have a legitimate redzone target. yay
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Harbaugh to Boldin: WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US...?

I don't think Harbaugh needs to worry about slapping Boldin's back too hard at least.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Boldin-Arrives-at-Team-Headquarters/1493037a-b312-40e5-be0a-f07f72a0a216

I love this guys attitude, he knows what he has joined this team for, his interest in going back to the big game as well as helping our younger players, I think moss brought alot to the table for our young players but Boldin seems to bring a whole new aspect to it being he isnt well beyond his prime, and his numbers and talents still are standing strong. I think this year is going to be special and were going to see some really great things from him, from the offense and from the team as a whole. I cant wait for August to get here.
so stoked on this trade. everytime this dude says something i like him even more. cant wait to see him and Kaep tear it up this year
Share 49ersWebzone