There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows1m
Anquan Boldin said he wouldn't mind extending his contract, which only goes through the 2013 season.
Originally posted by slowriot:
Anquan Boldin said he wouldn't mind extending his contract, which only goes through the 2013 season.

Says he wants to make SF his home, not just a stop. Sweet. Also would lower cap number for 2013. Good news all round. :-)
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch2m
One of Anquan Boldin's priorities: Connect with his QB; wants to hook up with Colin Kaepernick before OTAs. #49ers

Says he wants to make SF his home, not just a stop. Sweet. Also would lower cap number for 2013. Good news all round. :-)

Dude, that RAWKS. I think he's got 4 or 5 more years of good play left in him. Wouldn't bother me in the least of he played 3 or 4 for the 49ers and then hung it up after a couple or three more SB wins
Originally posted by Beeker:
Dude, that RAWKS. I think he's got 4 or 5 more years of good play left in him. Wouldn't bother me in the least of he played 3 or 4 for the 49ers and then hung it up after a couple or three more SB wins

Sounds good to me
I hope he will understand his role and play it with pride unlike moss.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I hope he will understand his role and play it with pride unlike moss.

Boldin has always been a team guy by all accounts. I think he'll fit right in here. Hope he gets #81 from Celek. He can redeem the number somewhat..
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN1m
#49ers WR Anquan Boldin has yet to meet Jim Harbaugh but has spoken to @Kaepernick7 already about getting together to start working
Boldin has always been a team guy by all accounts. I think he'll fit right in here. Hope he gets #81 from Celek. He can redeem the number somewhat..

Well celek wasnt terrible so maybe boldin has the power to to totally uncurse it.
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN1m
#49ers WR Anquan Boldin has yet to meet Jim Harbaugh but has spoken to @Kaepernick7 already about getting together to start working

This says all it needs to say ... ok, coach can wait .. where's that stud QB? I have GOT to start workin' wit' him NOW!
This says all it needs to say ... ok, coach can wait .. where's that stud QB? I have GOT to start workin' wit' him NOW!

Better to get used to dislocated fingers before the season so it not as painful during a game.

Better to get used to dislocated fingers before the season so it not as painful during a game.

At least he knows Kaep won't try to get him killed, a la Kurt Warner. I can still see that shot Q took.
Garrett Celek has it, but Boldin said he intends to wear 81. @DaHawn49er Hey Matt, What number will Anquan Boldin be using? #81 taken right?
Will celek give up the number 81? thats the new question mark w the team now lol
Will celek give up the number 81? thats the new question mark w the team now lol

I think Celek will give it up. If a man who played half a season with the roof of his mouth wired together tells me he wants the number I'm wearing, he gets it. Sure, he's gonna have to pay me for it, but it won't be outrageous LOL.