49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We've got to extend him.
double post
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Mar 11, 2013 at 2:14 PM ]
Originally posted by allhype:
Great, now we have the slowest WR's in the league. Seattle got better today and we are treading water!

get lost seahawk troll
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I like it, but would be bummed if Manningham left. He was playing well before the injury.

I like the idea of Crabs, Manningham, Boldin, and Williams.

Tough to imagine Jenkins going into year 2 as the #5 receiver. My guess is that Manningham and/or Williams will be on PUP to start the season
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Good point. Our teams are throwing haymakers trying to one up each and get back to the Big Dance and their teams are just sitting on the sidelines. This is fun though, isn't it?

I guess that leave Goldson out. Everybody keeps saying Manningham is out but I would think Kyle Williams would be let go.
I see Abraham or a solid cb. I wanted cribbs and tynes but I don't see that as much as a priority now
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Does this mean Kaepernick can toss up rainbow floaters now?
uh no

Dude, do you know what a joke is? Geez.
Originally posted by mayo49:
We've got to extend him.

No we don't. He turns 34 during the 2014 season. So if this is the only year he's with us, that's fine by me.
ANQUAN BOLDIN OWNS THE 9ERS. i've never seen a wr run through so many tackles (granted we were horrible back then) than he did against us when he played for arizona

And we all saw what he did to us in the superbowl.

Very happy w/ this move.

-Locker Room Leader: Check
-Go get the ball mentality: Check
-YAC Ability: Check
-Blocking in the running game: Check

Good bye Moss, we just upgraded big time over him.

Aj Jenkins is fast being revealed as a big bust

He will be behind Q/Crab/KW at least.....and when Mario is back i doubt aj jenkins will be ahead of him..he better step up
Originally posted by allhype:
Great, now we have the slowest WR's in the league. Seattle got better today and we are treading water!

Overreactor

I really like this and for a freakin 6th rounder? Balkee strikes again.
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Good point. Our teams are throwing haymakers trying to one up each and get back to the Big Dance and their teams are just sitting on the sidelines. This is fun though, isn't it?

I guess that leave Goldson out. Everybody keeps saying Manningham is out but I would think Kyle Williams would be let go.

bust aj jenkins will go before he does.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I see Abraham or a solid cb. I wanted cribbs and tynes but I don't see that as much as a priority now

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=144404
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by KK49:
its ok.. its just 6 rd pick, evendough we still have to pay him... by the way , would anyone tell me what seatle gave up for harvin?? i miss that
A one, 7 and 4 next year. And apparently they are going to pay him like Fitz.

Seattle will take this in the panks. Harvin is not Fitz. Not even close. He will miss games and he's bad in the locker room. Have fun Seachickens!
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I like it, but would be bummed if Manningham left. He was playing well before the injury.

I like the idea of Crabs, Manningham, Boldin, and Williams.

Tough to imagine Jenkins going into year 2 as the #5 receiver. My guess is that Manningham and/or Williams will be on PUP to start the season

Jenkins will be the #3 in pre-season and eventually the #4 (IMO). He'll get plenty of pre-season/early season playing time will Mario rounds back into shape.
Share 49ersWebzone