There are 190 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this helps in the red zone also--you need a big WR that can catch the ball in traffic
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
@TorreySmithWR This business is BS at times

Torrey cryin' like a baby, so sad. I do feel bad about his brother, though.
Boldin at 6mil ....that's a bit high isn't it?
I've been a huge fan of Anquan's ever since his rookie campaign under Dave McGinnis in Arizona. I can remember the real pain in his eyes during the post game pressers, and the bittersweet joy of embracing coach after the huge season finale win over Minnesota that knocked them out of the playoffs. He's one of the few people I'm happy for on that Ravens squad that took us down a month ago.

Extremely happy Boldin is a 49er. Seattle can keep Harvin. He'll get his head knocked off Javid Best style first time we meet next season.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
We basically traded Alex Smith with a 6th and 7th for Anquan Boldin and a 2nd rounder this year and conditional 3rd rounder next year. Also salary cap is + $2.5 million after.

I thought we only gave up 1 6th?

We gave up a 7th of some sort in the Alex Smith trade supposedly, has not been officially revealed yet.
We basically traded Alex Smith with a 6th and 7th for Anquan Boldin and a 2nd rounder this year and conditional 3rd rounder next year. Also salary cap is + $2.5 million after.

We gave up a 7th of some sort in the Alex Smith trade supposedly, has not been officially revealed yet.

ANQUAN BOLDIN OWNS THE 9ERS. i've never seen a wr run through so many tackles (granted we were horrible back then) than he did against us when he played for arizona

And we all saw what he did to us in the superbowl.

Very happy w/ this move.

-Locker Room Leader: Check
-Go get the ball mentality: Check
-YAC Ability: Check
-Blocking in the running game: Check

Good bye Moss, we just upgraded big time over him.

Aj Jenkins is fast being revealed as a big bust

He will be behind Q/Crab/KW at least.....and when Mario is back i doubt aj jenkins will be ahead of him..he better step up
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
It's gonna be back to back for Anquan, sorry Torrey.

AGREED!
Great, now we have the slowest WR's in the league. Seattle got better today and we are treading water!
Boldin at 6mil ....that's a bit high isn't it?

Hey Carroll, I got your Harvin trade right hur

Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
this helps in the red zone also--you need a big WR that can catch the ball in traffic

A--friggin----MEN!
Originally posted by Beeker:
Does this mean Kaepernick can toss up rainbow floaters now?
uh no
Originally posted by kap2crab:
So he's basically a Crabtree clone, style-wise. Someone to stretch the field and take the top off a defense would still be nice. Maybe hopefully that can be Jenkins.

tavon austin, but i think niners are satisfied now , i think they mostly going to draft defense.
I've been a huge fan of Anquan's ever since his rookie campaign under Dave McGinnis in Arizona. I can remember the real pain in his eyes during the post game pressers, and the bittersweet joy of embracing coach after the huge season finale win over Minnesota that knocked them out of the playoffs. He's one of the few people I'm happy for on that Ravens squad that took us down a month ago.

Extremely happy Boldin is a 49er. Seattle can keep Harvin. He'll get his head knocked off Javid Best style first time we meet next season.
Share 49ersWebzone