There are 211 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Extra Plus

A Monster franchise building opportunity.

Trade for future picks, current picks and maybe 1-2 FA gems.

PLUS - We get the extra draft picks - the extra picks from RDIII have made the Rams much more competitve for the future. Baalke can work wonders vfor us.

We won't lose a dime in cap $$$.

It must thoroughly PISS off the Seahawks. They have to be nervous.
Can't wait for the draft. Baalke is probably like a kid in a candy store right now.
As long as they have another draft like 2011, and 2012 pans out better in the long term than it did initially, the future is looking good for the 49ers.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Can't wait for the draft. Baalke is probably like a kid in a candy store right now.

This !
Las Vegas Wally: "It must thoroughly PISS off the Seahawks. They have to be nervous."

Some samplings from Seahawks.net:

"A second round pick for Alex Smith... Wtf! Ugh, our division is gonna be so tough..."

"Man I cannot believe that the 49ers pulled this off. Amazing return on Smith. We better hope they suck at drafting because they have an absurd number of draft picks."

"how is a team that just played in the superbowl in this posistion.? kudos to their front office... unfricken believable.."

"Actually, according to the article they got TWO second-round picks:"the 49ers will get a second-round pick in 2013 and a similar draft choice in 2014" Yikes."
I was reading Seaturd forum on this. One guy stated it doesn't matter cause they have figured Kap out, they best us 42 - 13, we backed into playoffs, got lucky to beat a sick Packer team, got lucky to beat Atlanta and were getting embarrassed in SB but got lucky when lights went out. Delusional is all I can say.
With the amount of picks he has, Baalke can essentially say "I want that guy" and get him. And do that for about 4 other players.
Thans GNeilsen.

Man, I can't wait for a quality FA signing. Not Revis - I'd like DE Michael Bennett from Tampa Bay [at the right price. AND THEN a spectacualr draft like rubbing salt on their wounds. They'll be depressed and we'll own them next season.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Thans GNeilsen.

Man, I can't wait for a quality FA signing. Not Revis - I'd like DE Michael Bennett from Tampa Bay [at the right price. AND THEN a spectacualr draft like rubbing salt on their wounds. They'll be depressed and we'll own them next decade.

*fixed