There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers interested in trading for Revis (link provided)

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by tbyrdc3:
I said this in another forum. I would trade this years 1st and a 3rd rounder for Revis and the Jets 2014 1st round pick. especially if this is going to be a 1 year rental.

Their 2014 first rounder is likely to be high!

LOL...

Forget Revis, I'll trade our 1 for theirs next year straight up. That could be Clowney.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by nyjetdude:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Corner maybe, but c'mon man, we have the two best MLB's in the league.

Do they get compared to Mike Singletary and Dick Butkus?

What? They are the best in the league today. Who cares what fossils they do or don't get compared to.

Actually, yes, they ARE being compared to the best MLB's to ever play the game. Willis and Bowman ARE the standard now.
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by nyjetdude:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Corner maybe, but c'mon man, we have the two best MLB's in the league.

Do they get compared to Mike Singletary and Dick Butkus?

What? They are the best in the league today. Who cares what fossils they do or don't get compared to.

Actually, yes, they ARE being compared to the best MLB's to ever play the game. Willis and Bowman ARE the standard now.

This--the size, speed, flawless tackling and all around coverage they offer make Singletary and Butkus seem rather limited in comparison.
Might be time to revisit that revis trade, now that harvin is a seahawk
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by tbyrdc3:
I said this in another forum. I would trade this years 1st and a 3rd rounder for Revis and the Jets 2014 1st round pick. especially if this is going to be a 1 year rental.

Their 2014 first rounder is likely to be high!

LOL...

Forget Revis, I'll trade our 1 for theirs next year straight up. That could be Clowney.

In order for us to really pull that off, we'd probably need 3 total 1st rounders. Maybe we could trade our #2s away for future #1s. Then trade the remaining picks to trade back up into the 2nd or 3rd for a few more players. But overall, doubtful.
So far, a sixth for a top WR, Smith for two seconds, and the niners are mentioned in almost every FA story today as a suitor. Very exciting year for a niner fan and getting better. I now see the Revis move as a potential disaster of Philadelphia proportions. If they can get him for a second and third, fine but lets mortgage the future on an injured CB. Baalke is in the catbird seat!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
its to bad the coaches did not use them like they should have in the super bowl but that is a whole other story for a whole other day
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Well, well well...

On Mike & Mike this morning, John Clayton said that a deal for Revis is imminent. Likely to be done today or tomorrow. And that the Broncos and Niners are the likely destinations.

So it'll be the Eagles, then.

literally LOL'd
Originally posted by cciowa:
its to bad the coaches did not use them like they should have in the super bowl but that is a whole other story for a whole other day

Now dammit, CC! I said it before - stop doing this to yourself! ROFL >. get that BP back down!
Well, well well...

On Mike & Mike this morning, John Clayton said that a deal for Revis is imminent. Likely to be done today or tomorrow. And that the Broncos and Niners are the likely destinations.

literally LOL'd

THE BRONCOS ARE BECOMING A PAIN IN OUR ASS
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Well, well well...

literally LOL'd

Well, well well...

literally LOL'd

we all know what happened the last time we danced with the Broncos for the hottest player on the market
Seriously how can the broncos afford a Peyton and revis on their roster?
Its not happenin, move on...
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Well, well well...

literally LOL'd

we all know what happened the last time we danced with the Broncos for the hottest player on the market

We got further than them in the playoffs and didn't have a huge contract that will handcuff us