There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex for the chiefs 2nd rounder next year. DONE DEAL

Originally posted by swim4speed:
It has been reported by Jay Glazer on the NFL Network. It's only one 2nd round pick...in 2014.

you should get your ears checked
how are Chiefs fans taking the latest news????


but seriously this is like RG3 Trade...but with 2nd round picks....ok, that close but still...lol.

either way, if Alex plays solid for them it doesn't matter....having a good QB in this league is hard to get. Its worth way more than a few 2nd round picks. s**t is a gamble.

It is a steal for us...but it remains to be seen what kind of deal it is for the Chiefs.
Originally posted by frankthedank21:
Can we trade that pick or do we have to use it

We can trade it
Originally posted by Afrikan:
how are Chiefs fans taking the latest news????


but seriously this is like RG3 Trade...but with 2nd round picks....ok, that close but still...lol.

either way, if Alex plays solid for them it doesn't matter....having a good QB in this league is hard to get. Its worth way more than a few 2nd round picks. s**t is a gamble.

It is a steal for us...but it remains to be seen what kind of deal it is for the Chiefs.

Not. Well.

Can we crown Harbaugh and Baalke as freakin' geniuses now?
Sorry, it keeps changing on the NFL Network. Now it says 2nd round pick 2013 and a possible pick in 2014. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000145687/article/san-francisco-49ers-agree-to-trade-alex-smith-to-chiefs
Originally posted by boast:
but...but...but there is no market for Alex Smith. the Dolphins wouldn't even sign him!!!!!

lol. the clueless lose again.


This ^ there are going to be a lot of keyboard geniuses around here eating a big fat crow!

Alex sucks we will be lucky to get a 4th to 7th for him!

Alex will be released nobody wants him he has no trade value!

Alex should just retire!

Eat it!
http://doniganmerritt.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/53498212_6d5d00f6f4.jpg
[ Edited by SkyGod on Feb 27, 2013 at 9:32 AM ]
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
We can trade it

Thanks
I wish the league would let us exchange some draft picks for more cap space? like cash it in or something. I want to keep Dashon. I don't want to "try" to find his replacement.
Originally posted by swim4speed:
Sorry, it keeps changing on the NFL Network. Now it says 2nd round pick 2013 and a possible pick in 2014. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000145687/article/san-francisco-49ers-agree-to-trade-alex-smith-to-chiefs

Yeah u better be sorry!!!




haha i think we going to go after revis.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,258
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Originally posted by boast:
but...but...but there is no market for Alex Smith. the Dolphins wouldn't even sign him!!!!!

lol. the clueless lose again.

The clueless!

All that talk about keeping Alex as the back up at a reduced price.

there was no way in gods green earth he was coming back here. some of us knew that from the day ck was given the job
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
haha i think we going to go after revis.

We have the ammo to pretty much do what we want
IF this comes to pass, I REALLY want to dig up the "NO ONEZ LIKZ SUXORS ALIX - SVENF ROUND PICK ONLY" posts....

As I stated - value is in the eye of the beholder.