LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Alex for the chiefs 2nd rounder next year. DONE DEAL

Shop Find 49ers gear online

WoW give a hand to Baalke for making a deal like this YOU THE MAN!!!

FINALLY my dream has come true NO MORE seeing Alex Smith in a 49ers uniform

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Chiefs will trade second-round pick this year - the top pick in second round - as well as another conditional mid-round pick in 2014.
A second rounder in this draft and next year is a great deal for the Niners and excellent for Alex Smith to go play for another coach who likes him and his skills. I'm going to wait until I hear it's for real from someone other than Glazer before I get excited.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Celebration time. Thank you Chiefs for taking him away AND giving us a 2nd.
49ers just played in the SuperBowl and are STILL stockpiling draft picks!
Can we trade that pick or do we have to use it
It has been reported by Jay Glazer on the NFL Network. It's only one 2nd round pick...in 2014.
Holy s**t never thought we'll get a 2nd on top of that the 1st pick in the 2nd
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
When it is announced on March 12 then I will believe it.

This! We shouldn't count our chickens yet, but if it's true, then damn Baalke! U THE MAN!

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Holy s**t never thought we'll get a 2nd on top of that the 1st pick in the 2nd

I love HarBaalke.
Originally posted by swim4speed:
It has been reported by Jay Glazer on the NFL Network. It's only one 2nd round pick...in 2014.

you should get your ears checked
how are Chiefs fans taking the latest news????

but seriously this is like RG3 Trade...but with 2nd round picks....ok, that close but still...lol.

either way, if Alex plays solid for them it doesn't matter....having a good QB in this league is hard to get. Its worth way more than a few 2nd round picks. s**t is a gamble.

It is a steal for us...but it remains to be seen what kind of deal it is for the Chiefs.
Originally posted by frankthedank21:
Can we trade that pick or do we have to use it

We can trade it
Originally posted by Afrikan:
how are Chiefs fans taking the latest news????

but seriously this is like RG3 Trade...but with 2nd round picks....ok, that close but still...lol.

either way, if Alex plays solid for them it doesn't matter....having a good QB in this league is hard to get. Its worth way more than a few 2nd round picks. s**t is a gamble.

It is a steal for us...but it remains to be seen what kind of deal it is for the Chiefs.

Not. Well.

Can we crown Harbaugh and Baalke as freakin' geniuses now?
Share 49ersWebzone