There are 191 users in the forums

Alex for the chiefs 2nd rounder next year. DONE DEAL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • AZZ
  • Veteran
Love it
Not exactly....

Tim Kawakami @timkawakami

An NFL source says that the framework of the deal is that the 49ers will get a No. 2 pick this year and a similar pick in the 2014 draft.
HOLY s**t A second from the chiefs is basically a late 1st, well done harbalke, my man idaho called it.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
but...but...but there is no market for Alex Smith. the Dolphins wouldn't even sign him!!!!!
Alex to the Chiefs for a 2nd round pick in 2013. This was reported by Jay Glazer.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swim4speed:
Alex to the Chiefs for a 2nd round pick in 2013. This was reported by Jay Glazer.

no i thought it was said details not released till march 12th. clarification please?
  • AZZ
  • Veteran
now iam hearing its a 2nd this year and next. either way great deal!
It's a good deal. A pick in next year's draft is the equivalent of a pick one round later in this year's draft. So, the 2nd rounder next year is like a 3rd rounder in 2013. I like the trade!
Originally posted by boast:
but...but...but there is no market for Alex Smith. the Dolphins wouldn't even sign him!!!!!

lol. the clueless lose again.

The clueless!

All that talk about keeping Alex as the back up at a reduced price.
A 2nd round pick in 2013 & 2014 I hear! Harbaalke baby!!

2nd in 2013
2nd in 2014
2 2nd round picks Never been so happy to be dead wrong
When it is announced on March 12 then I will believe it.
man what a steal, we assembling the patriots type front office, well done harbs/baalke
I was so wrong. I thought at best a 6th. Wow. Im an idiot but im glad I was wrong obviously. Holy crap Crabtree
Share 49ersWebzone