LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Niners fan in Seattle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello all--

Just moved to Seattle, and was wondering if there are any 'Niner bars' in this city? Probs a longshot, I know.

Thanks-
My prayers go out to you and your family. Being a niner fan in Seattle must be hell.
You are a pilgrim in a heathen land. I 've been working in that area for 8 years and they are rabid up there about their Seahawks. Check out NinersNation.com and they have a thread from fans about places to watch the games. I don't know if they have ideas in Seattle.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
My prayers go out to you and your family. Being a niner fan in Seattle must be hell.

Excited to be able to see them play at The Link. Hoping it's an early season game, maybe a Sept. MNF
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
You are a pilgrim in a heathen land. I 've been working in that area for 8 years and they are rabid up there about their Seahawks. Check out NinersNation.com and they have a thread from fans about places to watch the games. I don't know if they have ideas in Seattle.

Cool. Thanks. I will check it out
Well, it's only three hours south to Portland Oregon, but we have a pretty strong Niner fan base. Sure the Sea-f*gs broadcast is the "local" broadcast, but before the Hags entered the NFC, the Niners were the local NFC team, and got plenty of love. So good luck up there in the emerald city, if you luck runs out there is always the Wooden Chicken here in PDX!
ive never been to seattle. I must go one day.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
My prayers go out to you and your family. Being in Seattle must be hell.

Fixed.
It's all a matter of opinion, but I always found the Seattle area to be very beautiful and Seattle to be a nice city. Too bad about Seahawks fans, though. They do make it hard to like the city.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Wrathman.
Wear your Niner gear proudly no matter where you are.

Hahahaha, oh man trust me do you know WHAT its like being a 49ers fan IN Baltimore. Trust me this is utter hell, and time goes by very very slow on this side of the country. Ravens fans are ten times worse than Seahags fans, and I hope that team falls apart this year and overpays Succko.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
Hahahaha, oh man trust me do you know WHAT its like being a 49ers fan IN Baltimore. Trust me this is utter hell, and time goes by very very slow on this side of the country. Ravens fans are ten times worse than Seahags fans, and I hope that team falls apart this year and overpays Succko.

Plus people in Balteemoar talk with that annoying accent. It's like a combo of Hick and Boston accent.
Damn you have to live in Seacock territory?

Ouch
The Ravens will fade big time next year. Book it. They've got a huge cap problem, they probably won't be able to retain Boldin, the gangster is gone and probably Reed as well and Flacco will probably do what lazy guys do when they get a huge contract.
  • mod
  • Veteran
You ARE Seattle bro! own it!
Share 49ersWebzone