There are 191 users in the forums

49ers signed Glenn Dorsey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Been looking around but can't find anything regarding his return. Adam Schefter mentioned he could be back soon after the bye. Anyone have more info?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Been looking around but can't find anything regarding his return. Adam Schefter mentioned he could be back soon after the bye. Anyone have more info?

Nothing yet. He CAN return in two weeks. But team trainers will have the final say. Though, it seems likely he will be back this season.

Getting healthy at the right time!
His return will be great for rotation going into the playoffs.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

It sure will be, I wouldn't be surprised if the team gets rid of both TJE & Dobbs since Dorsey can play all the positions along the DL. Rotate Dorsey, Tank & Dial on the DL down the stretch.
He wont be anywhere near 100%
So there's a legit chance he comes back this year?
Originally posted by matt49er:

It sure will be, I wouldn't be surprised if the team gets rid of both TJE & Dobbs since Dorsey can play all the positions along the DL. Rotate Dorsey, Tank & Dial on the DL down the stretch.

It'd be crazy if Baalke actually got a draft pick for either. I think Dobbs would be outright released. TJE might make it through the season until more guys come back.
Originally posted by Allx9er:

If he returns he will be close. Not gonna put the guy under the knife just so he comes back too soon. He will be ready if and when he returns. Plus we just paid the guy as well
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by matt49er:

It'd be crazy if Baalke actually got a draft pick for either. I think Dobbs would be outright released. TJE might make it through the season until more guys come back.

A team desperate for a DL might give us a 7th or something

That's not what I've heard

• cciowa
  • Veteran

how do you know that for sure?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

If Glenn does come back it won't be until the playoffs, assuming we make it. Ian Williams is playing well, no need to rush Glenn back.
Originally posted by cciowa:

I don't, but we can be absolutely sure that if and when he comes back this season there are gonna be moments when he doesn't look the same and some corners will be b*tching and moaning about it. We've seen it enough times around these parts when a player comes back from these tears and their simply not 100%. Imho it takes time that the season simply doesn't provide get to that level of function, especially when the injury happens so close to the start of the season.
49ers reinforcements on their way: NT Glenn Dorsey returns to practice after missing first 7 games with torn biceps -- Cam Inman (@CamInman)
Originally posted by Niner_Faithful_MTL:
49ers reinforcements on their way: NT Glenn Dorsey returns to practice after missing first 7 games with torn biceps -- Cam Inman (@CamInman)

Share 49ersWebzone