There are 139 users in the forums

49ers signed Glenn Dorsey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Sopoaga is terrible. I'd rather have just about anyone else at NT.
This sucks, I liked Glenn upfront more Williiams.Maybe a decent player becomes available as camp goes by though.
Holy f**k my worst suspicions are confirmed, torn bicep muscle. NT is so damn crucial in this defense and Ian Williams isn't ready. Mike Purcell is the next man up supposedly and he's only been a practice squadder in the past. s**t and f**k f**k f**k! I thought TJE played NT for part of a game last year. Maybe he can become the starter, who the f**k knows.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
some hope...........

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m
Different league source confirms Dorsey's injury but says it hasn't been determined whether he's out for year or not ...

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m
... Ray McDonald tore his biceps last year and played through the injury. More tests will be done on Dorsey over next few days.

RayMac took one for the team, respect.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Whats Aubrayo Franklin doing these days .......This sucks
s**t
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
torn bicep... f*ck...

Where's Ian Williams. He was doing well until the knee injury against the Seattle c*cksuckers

Hell yeah he was . . . he beat out Dorsey for #1 on the depth chart. Gotta get him back.
Originally posted by Disp:
Sopoaga is terrible. I'd rather have just about anyone else at NT.

This. Old, over the hill and wasnt that good to begin with. Getting dumped by 2 teams in less than a season doesnt say much for him.

I'd rather see what Dial can do.
All I can say is IN JIM TOMSULA WE TRUST!!!
Torn biceps isn't the end of the world. Depends if its only one or both tendons that are torn. I don't think he's lost for the season. Could make it back well before week 13 IMO

Originally posted by jimrat:
Whats Aubrayo Franklin doing these days .......This sucks

aubrayo franklin is a free agent also he played really well here in 2011 might be worth looking into.
Originally posted by JD81:
If Ian Williams is healthy this won't be a big deal. And Dial has been showing flashes according to reports.

Still sucks, injuries always suck, but we've got depth.

Well by all accounts Williams is not healthy and may never be. This is a big blow
This is gutwrentching. All we can do is to hope for the best,. With all the talent we have on DL and with Bow out will we see more 4-3 looks? God I hope Williams is healed up at some point this year. Dial time to step it up.
God please don't take any more niners away from us
f**k you seattle she cocks and that cheap cut block you piece of s**t pete carrol!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
All I can say is IN JIM TOMSULA WE TRUST!!!

This. Blungeon blungeon blungeon!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone