LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

49ers signed Glenn Dorsey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Williams has had four surgeries since his injury. Something's not right with that ankle and I suspect he may not contribute this year. But Dial has tremendous potential and it's possible that Carradine, Dobbs, or Jerrod-Eddie could fill in.

Every team has injuries and, sooner or later, every team has a run of bad luck. Pray that this one is over.
Bring back Issac Sopoaga?
Not a great feeling when the sports center app goes off and that's the news...
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by natrone06:
Bring back Issac Sopoaga?

I'm for it.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
So Dial and Mike Purcell (don't know anything about him) are the only NT's on the team right now. Ugh please don't get hurt Dial.
Originally posted by Lifer:
Williams has had four surgeries since his injury. Something's not right with that ankle and I suspect he may not contribute this year. But Dial has tremendous potential and it's possible that Carradine, Dobbs, or Jerrod-Eddie could fill in.

Every team has injuries and, sooner or later, every team has a run of bad luck. Pray that this one is over.

This
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Different league source confirms Dorsey's injury but says it hasn't been determined whether he's out for year or not ...

... Ray McDonald tore his biceps last year and played through the injury. More tests will be done on Dorsey over next few days.
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 2, 2014 at 11:14 AM ]
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

Terrible news, sucks for Dorsey who made so much progress and looked so good after having been dubbed a bust.
This has been my worry with Ian being out his DL mates are at greater risk due to the sheer number of reps they might see. That sh** SEA pulled on Ian is affecting us even in this camp even today! Ian is still out and now we got Dorsey out probably due to the fact that he was probably taking Ian's reps! Well, next man up I guess
  • Tman
  • Veteran
@mattbarrows: Different league source confirms Dorsey's injury but says it hasn't been determined whether he's out for year or not ...

Let's hope he can make it back

Originally posted by Tman:
@mattbarrows: Different league source confirms Dorsey's injury but says it hasn't been determined whether he's out for year or not ...

Let's hope he can make it back

Partial torn maybe. Let's hope.
some hope...........

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m
Different league source confirms Dorsey's injury but says it hasn't been determined whether he's out for year or not ...

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m
... Ray McDonald tore his biceps last year and played through the injury. More tests will be done on Dorsey over next few days.
this is horrible news he came up huge for us last season. Sopoaga is a free agent any chance they bring him back now?
Bring back the Iceman!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8239e9c5/Sopoaga-offensive-contribution
torn bicep... f*ck...

Where's Ian Williams. He was doing well until the knee injury against the Seattle c*cksuckers
Share 49ersWebzone