There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers signed Glenn Dorsey

Clever troll is clever. Post the same video that nobody is going to watch in every thread. Brilliant.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Clever troll is clever. Post the same video that nobody is going to watch in every thread. Brilliant.

Huh? I don't see any video in the last few pages except the Dorsey highlight video.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Huh? I don't see any video in the last few pages except the Dorsey highlight video.

Seattle troll took over the zone last night
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Oh. Gotchya. They must've deleted the posts.
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Oh. Gotchya. They must've deleted the posts.

Good. We've been cleansed of the vile pollution.

Another day another injury hope he didn't tear his biceps if not hes's gonna be hangn out ALOT this yr with Kendall

Sooooo....what's Sopoaga doing these days?
  • thl408
D line depth is already getting tested. Two injuries to the same position (IWilliams, Dorsey). Hopefully it's not serrious.

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/01/6599752/glenn-dorsey-leaves-practice-with.html
sucks we need Dorsey.......
Hope he is going to be ok. Don't need anymore injuries
Dorsey will be the next player extending.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
he won't be able to arm wrestle for a while?
Injuries, the one thing you can't control, is the reason I love the depth that Baalke has built on this team and why I will never again consider the offseason moves he makes excessive. For example, some of us thought we had TOO MANY running backs and felt LaMichael James was expendable. I don't think we were in that situation at NT, but it'll give some perspective in future seasons when people may falsely think there is no need to draft for certain positions. Hopefully Dorsey can come back. It might not be a bad idea to at least give Sopoaga a look though lol. Or perhaps a younger guy that is available.
Worst thing would be torn bicep, so hopefully it's something less serious. I'll take another dislocated elbow at this point. Ian Williams still hasn't practiced yet.