There are 180 users in the forums

49ers signed Glenn Dorsey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
D line depth is already getting tested. Two injuries to the same position (IWilliams, Dorsey). Hopefully it's not serrious.

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/08/01/6599752/glenn-dorsey-leaves-practice-with.html
sucks we need Dorsey.......
Hope he is going to be ok. Don't need anymore injuries
Dorsey will be the next player extending.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
he won't be able to arm wrestle for a while?
Injuries, the one thing you can't control, is the reason I love the depth that Baalke has built on this team and why I will never again consider the offseason moves he makes excessive. For example, some of us thought we had TOO MANY running backs and felt LaMichael James was expendable. I don't think we were in that situation at NT, but it'll give some perspective in future seasons when people may falsely think there is no need to draft for certain positions. Hopefully Dorsey can come back. It might not be a bad idea to at least give Sopoaga a look though lol. Or perhaps a younger guy that is available.
Worst thing would be torn bicep, so hopefully it's something less serious. I'll take another dislocated elbow at this point. Ian Williams still hasn't practiced yet.
Dam what is going on to our season before it even starts??? This was supposed to be our Super Bowl Season Right? All these bodies dropping like flies. Wheres the depth along the defensive line? We need beef dam it!! We need DTs and NTs!!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Dam what is going on to our season before it even starts??? This was supposed to be our Super Bowl Season Right? All these bodies dropping like flies. Wheres the depth along the defensive line? We need beef dam it!! We need DTs and NTs!!

Dont be so dramatic most of the injury holdouts are just precautionary. If we had a game sunday must of them would play. Except Hunter of course
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

Dont be so dramatic most of the injury holdouts are just precautionary. If we had a game sunday must of them would play. Except Hunter of course

Well said, sir.

we talkin bout practice. practice. we talkin, we talkin bout practice man. not the game i love. practice...practice...practice.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
we talkin bout practice. practice. we talkin, we talkin bout practice man. not the game i love. practice...practice...practice.

Stop fogging the issue and tell me what it is we are talking about
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
[ Edited by DeUh on Aug 2, 2014 at 3:35 AM ]

Birthday day off
Man I hope he is ok, this is one important piece to our team. He was a stud last year.
Share 49ersWebzone