There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers signed Glenn Dorsey

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I loved the Dorsey signing when it happened and even more when he got on the field.

Talent + great coaching = Success

I didn't think much of it...oh well! Back to the salt mine!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I loved the Dorsey signing when it happened and even more when he got on the field.

Respect your honesty
Originally posted by frankie:

Respect your honesty

I knew... I knew all along...

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Respect your honesty

We seemed to have forgotten who the 9ers DL coach is! LOL! Seems to be able to fix broken and lesser players!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Respect your honesty

I will be honest i thought he would play as well as soap but imo he played much better. In kcs d he was beast vs the run
Are you not entertained?!
Scary thought of the day: Ian Williams beat this guy out in training camp!

It's a shame Williams got hurt at the start of the season cause he was about to go into beast mode. Dorsey has been awesome though
How's he ranked as a NT these days?
22 tackles on the season, 2 sacks coming into tonight. Has 4 total tackles tonight. Doing a good job IMO.
I think the only reason Ian Williams "beat him out", was financial and the expectation. Baalke signed him to starters $$$ and commissioned him with greatness, job was his to lose. On the other hand, Dorsey was viewed as a journeyman rotational replacement for RJF, they "commissioned' him as the backup. We will see next year in camp when they start off even who wins out,,,(I say it's Dorsey)
Dorsey is beasting out!! Great signing!!
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
I think the only reason Ian Williams "beat him out", was financial and the expectation. Baalke signed him to starters $$$ and commissioned him with greatness, job was his to lose. On the other hand, Dorsey was viewed as a journeyman rotational replacement for RJF, they "commissioned' him as the backup. We will see next year in camp when they start off even who wins out,,,(I say it's Dorsey)

best thing about it is that we had a starter as a backup. he's healthy and killing it now.
williams when healthy was killing it too.

but dorsey is everything i thought he would be

No, Ian was just better. But I'm glad Glenn is doing a great job.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

best thing about it is that we had a starter as a backup. he's healthy and killing it now.
williams when healthy was killing it too.

but dorsey is everything i thought he would be

Yeah, I think this rules out us drafting a NT the next few years (Dial and jerod-Eddie can play it too), so this was a great signing all around. I thought he'd be great too, esp. outta college, and when I saw how he wasn't used right in KC, I knew NT is where he excelled in College, so in pro's it was a natural fit.
Originally posted by niners94:

No, Ian was just better. But I'm glad Glenn is doing a great job.

IDTS, Dorsey has made more plays and has a better impact than Williams. Williams was kinda quiet the 2-3 games he was in, and didn't show a lot in pre-season. But, to each his own, Im just glad we have them both.