There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers signed Glenn Dorsey

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
NICE sack and all around game yesterday by Dorsey.

Yeah he was beating.
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Why the WTF for miller if you dont mind me asking?

Probably because he was a DE in college and was converted to a FB
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dorsey was ballin last night!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Dorsey was ballin last night!

I was hoping he would progress into the system game after game. I called it preseason. The defense will benefit greatly if he can consistently create negative yardage.
Loved it the second we picked him up. Sometimes certain players just don't gel with certain teams, but on the right team become what people thoght.

Smith is ballin with KC and looks like Dorsey might do the same in SF. And maybe Baldwin from KC to us as he gets more time on the field now.

Want to see all three succeed to their expectations.

Kinda like the Niner - KC connection that's been going on since Montana.
2 sacks from Dorsey out of the NT this year... that is crazy. Looks like the change of scenery helped him out, hope we can say the same thing about Baldwin in a few weeks once he gets more involved.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
2 sacks from Dorsey out of the NT this year... that is crazy. Looks like the change of scenery helped him out, hope we can say the same thing about Baldwin in a few weeks once he gets more involved.

It helps when your defensive ends are studs backed up by one of the best LB corps in the league.
Hope Dorsey can keep it up!
Love the way he's protecting the middle, no drop off from Williams noticed, and i like how hes playing angry. Justin, Dorsey , RayMac .... Yeah I like that
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

It helps when your defensive ends are studs backed up by one of the best LB corps in the league.

Can you believe there are 49ers fans out there who don't think RayMac is a stud? I saw a stat that RayMac had over 40 pass pressures last year... second only to Aldon.. but people are mad because he doesn't get the sacks as a 3-4 DE, which is historically a thankless job in the eyes of traditional stats like sacks.

He already tied his season high for sacks
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Another LSU corndog I have to cheer for.

Well damn.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wooohoooo we signed Glenn Dorsey!!!!

...............oh wait.
Glen seems to be doing well in sf , Alex is off and running in KC, Baldwin is coming along , AJ has a catch and it looks like we're gonna get another 2 nd rounder! KC Looks so far to be a fantastic trade partner! #onehappyfamilyinred
Dorsey is looking as if he is the classic "change of scenery" player who becomes close to what we all thought he would originally be.