There are 357 users in the forums

kendall hunter's role in the future

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why hunter got injured again last year and some missed games then this year again? .. I think, he want to rest or what? I know we pay him small enough that he wanted missed some games?! It's not right things about it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 28s
49ers confirm Kendall Hunter tore his ACL in yesterday's practice.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

Well good thing we have depth at that position.

My gut said it was torn ACL in all probability when described as a 'non-contact injury.' Damn these SOB preseason, season-ending injuries it so sucks for him. Uuughh!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

s**t.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Well good thing we have depth at that position.

S#itty. Well this news just ruined my day, Im a big fan of his. I guess if any position on this club can handle it its RB. Still you gotta feel for the guy going through serious injuries in back to back years. Get well soon Kendall
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Hunter is just a guy IMO. Not great at any one thing, and it's now proven he can't stay healthy.

This gives Lattimore and Hyde all the opportunity int he world now. That definitely has me more excited than knowing Hunter would be the guy if Gore went down.

Sucks for Hunter and all, but next man up.
[ Edited by JD81 on Jul 26, 2014 at 9:17 AM ]
I liked the type of running style and plays he brought. Hopefully James can keep some of that in the game plan. This might be the last we hear from Hunter in a Niners uniform.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm just concerned about the blitz pickups of the other backs. Hunter was a good soldier, this should be his last year with the team.
Poor Kendall I'm actually a big fan of him. But this does open the door and gives more opportunities for Hyde and latt over the season. Interested to see how the carries will be distributed now. Maybe lamicheal James will surprise us all while the other two have all the hype surrounding them. We will see

Torn ACL according to Adam Schefter
F**k
f**k
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f**kin f**k.

Now that Hyde pick looks even more genius.
Share 49ersWebzone