LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Must watch: Inside the NFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
The Atlanta players and fans lack a certain humility.

true
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I start to tear up when Willis and Bowman meet on the field and Willis says to Bowman that they are going to the SB. The excitement in his voice and the realisation that a boyhood dream has come true.

Same exact time I got all emotional. Isnt it something real special when you could feel so much energy and dedication from our players rejoicing together as they ran out on the field. NOBODY has it better than them!
I love what Bowman told Perrish Cox watching sound fx.
Originally posted by SFrush:

They can do that with pocket qb like Ryan and Flacco They might get Flacco to run a few on us to force the issue but overall not a major concern unless it's a short and cheap run for a 1st down conversion.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
What I gathered from those videos. Bowman is always getting more and more badass. And Mike Smith is a bit of a goof.

Ditto

I love when Bowman gives Willis a pep talk. Willis was struggling against TG and Bowman just told him to lock onto his chest. Like you do in basketball defense. Follow the upper torso. Where it goes the man goes.
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:

true

As coach Harbaugh like to say "we are mighty men with humble hearts" Atlanta...not so much!
Hard to believe I been watching that show since 1995 when it was Len Dawson, Nick Buoniconto, Chris Collingsworth, and Jimmy Johnson. Then Jerry Glanville replace Johnson in 96. I loved this show as a kid but it fell off. Now I have started to like it again.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I love when Bowman gives Willis a pep talk. Willis was struggling against TG and Bowman just told him to lock onto his chest. Like you do in basketball defense. Follow the upper torso. Where it goes the man goes.

Thought that was Cox that he was talking to?
Bruce Miller = unsung hero.

I'll never forget what he said on draft day when JH told him about their plans of switching him from DE into FB. He said, "I'm a football player coach, you put me wherever you want and I'll give you my best".

Originally posted by diablo:
They were talking a lot early on. On Turning Point, Robinson was saying we had nothing outside of VD. Then they were stunned as we pecker slapped them the rest of the game.

Also, that idiot Decoud wasnt crotch chopping after he broke up the first pass to VD was he? 100 yards and a TD later

Decoud is an idiot. He crotch chopped his own crowd. LOL
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
What I gathered from those videos. Bowman is always getting more and more badass. And Mike Smith is a bit of a goof.

This! On the last play of the game, Bowman understood the situation and the personnel. He made sure Cox knew his responsibility by telling him to not look at the QB at all and follow his assignment.

THAT leadership and knowledge is not measurable as it is times like this when the weaker link gets picked on.
Great videos. It's amazing what a leader Bowman is on the field. I didn't know that. And that sequence with Crabtree fighting for extra yardage - wow.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Thought that was Cox that he was talking to?

lol it was. How do you get cox and willis mixed up haha
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:

true

Share 49ersWebzone