There are 223 users in the forums

Lottery for Super Bowl Tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Still figure there will be a fair amount of people who just say no, instead of risking trying to sell on StubHub and striking out. I suspect there will be another lottery next Tuesday but the odds there will be much lower.

Before that. Saturday or Sunday would be my guess.

Or they will sell them for more in their $6k package

They probably already have more than they can sell for those packages. Just like their $400 tailgate packages for the playoff game. Those they had to dump late on ticketmaster, what will they do with the package ones that don't sell this time?

same story, different day... #%@!ers
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Still figure there will be a fair amount of people who just say no, instead of risking trying to sell on StubHub and striking out. I suspect there will be another lottery next Tuesday but the odds there will be much lower.

Before that. Saturday or Sunday would be my guess.

Or they will sell them for more in their $6k package

They probably already have more than they can sell for those packages. Just like their $400 tailgate packages for the playoff game. Those they had to dump late on ticketmaster, what will they do with the package ones that don't sell this time?

sell them on stub hub for a 300% mark up?
FYI faithful check my post on the buy/sell ticket section on how to receive tickets winning lottery winners are picking up their tickets at candlestick this Friday and Saturday from 9am-5pm if you really want tickets I would show up to candlestick with cash in hand and try to purchase some off a season ticket holder right there on the spot since they will have the tickets in hand you could thank me for this insider tip in NOLA as I will be at super bowl 47 so hit me up
http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_22427959/super-bowl-ticket-prices-irk-san-francisco-49ers

The problem I have with this whole process is that the 49ers took some of their allotted tickets and packaged them into a deal. Those deals are going for 8000+. There is no way in hell that the air fare, hotel and tickets cost 8000+. So while the 49ers can't control how many tickets they get and the price those tickets are set at they are gouging the long time fan with their packaged deals. I can only imagine the mark-up on that 8k.
http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_22427959/super-bowl-ticket-prices-irk-san-francisco-49ers

The problem I have with this whole process is that the 49ers took some of their allotted tickets and packaged them into a deal. Those deals are going for 8000+. There is no way in hell that the air fare, hotel and tickets cost 8000+. So while the 49ers can't control how many tickets they get and the price those tickets are set at they are gouging the long time fan with their packaged deals. I can only imagine the mark-up on that 8k.

Hotels in NOLA are going for $1200+/night. Roundtrip airfare $900-$1500 from SF to NOLA. Everyone along the supply chain is gouging, not just the 49ers.

if you check out the link from the 9ers email..its 5k and up packages...last night it said 30+ openings for 5k
Originally posted by father49er:

Hotels in NOLA are going for $1200+/night. Roundtrip airfare $900-$1500 from SF to NOLA. Everyone along the supply chain is gouging, not just the 49ers.

This is standard policy IMO. It sucks, and I'm sure all season ticket holders want tix at face-value, but I don't think the 49ers are doing anything differently than other franchises do when they make it to the big game. Doesn't make it easier to deal with, but it is what it is.
Anyone selling either single or two tickets?

[email protected]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

if you check out the link from the 9ers email..its 5k and up packages...last night it said 30+ openings for 5k

Not too bad for the experience...
I nutted up and purchased my ticket from Sportevents.com......They had a good deal initially through Costco, but while I waited dealing with scammers on Craig's list I lost out on the deal and had to go to them direct and it cost me additional $200.00 over the Costco price. My package includes a pre-game party at the House of Blues with Archie Manning and Mike Ditka.

I lucked out and got a flight from Reno to New Orleans using frequent flyer points and my cousin's relative lives 30 miles from the Dome, so I get to stay for free. I rented a car for my short stay for only $123.00 and I pre-paid for parking .7 miles from the Dome on Sunday for a flat $100.00

If anyone is interested on hooking up with me give me a call.......I am going on this trip solo

Tahoe Brad
949-683-2528 cell
[email protected]
[ Edited by bfiene on Jan 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM ]

The only problem with waiting on the ticket is you get screwed on flights and lodging............................It's a Catch 22!
Share 49ersWebzone