There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quotes From the Other Side- Atlanta Edition!!!

This is such an awesome post, lol...I seriously feel like I just watched the game again, haha.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by verb1der:
"Joe Buck wants Kaepernick inside him."

Awesome thread Stoney!

LOL! What kind of comment was that?

Joe Buck gets no love from any fanbase.
Poor b*****ds lol.

Oh well.
Quote:
Joe Buck wants Kaepernick's balls in his mouth

Lol lol
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Quote:
Joe Buck wants Kaepernick's balls in his mouth

Lol lol

Joe Buck seriously gets so much s**t, lol. Honestly I don't mind him and Aikman. I never thought they were biased one way or the other.

Buck is a little more annoying in baseball, but not that bad during the Giants WS (of course he's no Kruk/Kuip/Fleming/Jon Miller).
Joe Buck really has never been more excited about anything in his entire life than when Kaep scored that 56 yarder against the Packers.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by kodiak9er:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Very fun read! It's like replaying the game in your head.

that was an awesome vid lol i wish all niner fans were just like that

Dude is a hardcore fan, but hes wearing a 3rd party Wal-Mart jersey...

lol good point, but a ton of niner fans wear the same threads, you at least....AT LEAST have to get a premier jersey if not the authentic, spend the extra c'mon man

lol good point, but a ton of niner fans wear the same threads, you at least....AT LEAST have to get a premier jersey if not the authentic, spend the extra c'mon man

Naw, don't hate on people cuz they don't have fly gear. The merit of one's fandom isn't based on what type of jersey they wear.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
"Kaepernick is more ice than Matty". I liked that one Kaep doesn't get rattled. He is from Krypton, Kal-el is not fazed!

im tired of hearing people talk about the pressure players have to live up to and if they can perform in those situations. this generation that we are a part of lacks respect so you see a trend of young players not being phased in "tough" environments and situations. you either have it or you dont get it done or dont. i didnt like the qb switch and didnt think it would work out. imo the passing game isnt dramatically better, im just glad kaep hasnt Fd anything up. when he does make mistakes he or the team bails him out by firing and fighting right back. kaep might be young and people call him a rookie even though he is not, EXPERIENCE IS OVERATED. fact, niners in the superbowl!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Naw, don't hate on people cuz they don't have fly gear. The merit of one's fandom isn't based on what type of jersey they wear.

im extremely materialistic so we will agree to disagree lol
imo the passing game isnt dramatically better, im just glad kaep hasnt Fd anything up.

Wait.....what?
Favorite one: "im so drunk and my eye is killing me! ! !" lol wtf
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Favorite one: "im so drunk and my eye is killing me! ! !" lol wtf

Matt Ryan gave me pink eye.
This is probably one of the cooler posts I've ever read on a sports message board.

You painted a perfect picture of the game through the Atlanta fan's perspective.

Thanks, this was an enjoyable read.
wow ! That was great Go 49ers