LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 434 users in the forums

Anybody have any run ins with Falcons fans at the game yesterday? I did.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kray28:
^^^
What the hell dude? What is wrong with you?

(directed at Wodwo)

What is wrong with being a great stabber?
Originally posted by TheChozen:
At the game yesterday, I was waiting for my wife to get out of the bathroom so we could find our seats, minding my own business by the way. Anyways, I was watching people walk by seeing how many Niner fans were there and all the sudden I get elbowed in the back by some dude. I turned to see who it was and nobody was there so I whip my head around and see some jerkoff walking by, dude didn't even stop. Another guy saw it and just looked at me and shrugged his head as if saying " I can't believe this guy."

It wasn't like it hurt but dude was acting like a lil b***h. If I hadn't been waiting for my wife, I'd have chased him down and at least ask him what his problem was.

Anyways, I thought it was funny. Anybody else have any interesting interactions with Falcons fans yesterday?

The guy who shrugged his head bumped you. Fooled you.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I don't recommend doing that unless you're looking for a fight.

Also, if you're going to stab someone on the throat, I suggest a Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife. Hold it in an icepick grip and get them in a headlock, pulling the head back to expose the neck. Stab the knife into the left side of the neck and cut outward, not across.

Quickest and cleanest (for you) method.

Share 49ersWebzone