There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Was Eddie D proud or pissed at the end of the game

Originally posted by ninerempire25:

still can't figure out why Harbaugh wasn't there? ?

not surprising why he wasn't on camera. see his comments after Stanford won the Orange Bowl in 2010.
vid or its lies
It sure heck was good to see him back. I like Jed but his momma has the personality of a garden knome. I'd love to see him and his Uncle Eddie working together.
I say he was proud, but also I do believe he felt he got shafted by the league in having to give up control of the organization. I don't think he holds it against his sister/brother-in-law/nephew at all, but think he wants to be a part of (and an owner of) a superb organization like the 49ers have once again become. It may have been a little akward, but that is the nature of modern day network trophy presentations--they're the dynamic behind the akward trophy presentations.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
It sure heck was good to see him back. I like Jed but his momma has the personality of a garden knome. I'd love to see him and his Uncle Eddie working together.

Apparently she is very shy. I found it touching how she spoke to Frank Gore.
Originally posted by English:

i didnt see post game coverage switched to goddamn ravens game immediately
I guess I missed this. I'm guessing it was on the Fox post game show? What exactly did it show?
[ Edited by FourNine49 on Jan 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM ]
Joy of vindication.
Originally posted by boast:

not surprising why he wasn't on camera. see his comments after Stanford won the Orange Bowl in 2010.
What did he say? I tried to look but

I just always thought he feels like it's not about him and so let the players have their time...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i think he was just overcome by emotion. maybe he feels a little out of place,, after all this is not the niners of his years and mod english made a very good point about the nice things denise said to frank on camera about his mom? good job english in catching that. i almost missed it
Vino rojo
Originally posted by English:

Denise and Frank are close.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Denise and Frank are close.

Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Originally posted by boast:

What did he say? I tried to look but

I just always thought he feels like it's not about him and so let the players have their time...

bingo.
I'm pretty sure Eddie is a niner fan, not an Atlanta fan