There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brooks Appreciation Thread

congrats to him being the 4th best linebacker on our team.


Wake me when he is recognized with a real award like the pro bowl.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
congrats to him being the 4th best linebacker on our team.


Wake me when he is recognized with a real award like the pro bowl.



Pro Bowl is for losers man.

I never, ever want to see any of our players in that abomination of a game.

Not as long as its still during Super Bowl week, anyway.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Still mad at him for being a douche over the summer....but the best way to make up for it is by going to work hard on the field, and boy is he making up for it.

Freakish how good our Linebackers are. Relish this time folks. We may never see a better corps take the field together. Appreciate the hell out of it.

Great game...think as long as has McDonald/Ian crashing down that left side of the line and Aldon/Justin briniging it healthy on the other side, he could finally get the "flashy/glory" stats people lust over. Add in a rotation of Haralson and Lemonier and he can ball out every down instead of playing it somewhat conservative b/c we had NOBODY behind him. He played hurt more than some think...and played clutch despite it esp. in the playoffs/Superbowl. I also loved seeing Aldon drop more into coverage this game!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Still mad at him for being a douche over the summer....but the best way to make up for it is by going to work hard on the field, and boy is he making up for it.

Freakish how good our Linebackers are. Relish this time folks. We may never see a better corps take the field together. Appreciate the hell out of it.

Great game...think as long as has McDonald/Ian crashing down that left side of the line and Aldon/Justin briniging it healthy on the other side, he could finally get the "flashy/glory" stats people lust over. Add in a rotation of Haralson and Lemonier and he can ball out every down instead of playing it somewhat conservative b/c we had NOBODY behind him. He played hurt more than some think...and played clutch despite it esp. in the playoffs/Superbowl. I also loved seeing Aldon drop more into coverage this game!


Lemonier is so ridiculously fast in real life. Watching him in the Broncos game and Fan Fest was a revelation.

Good lord can you imagine if Tank Carradine arrives as good as advertised, along with Eric Reid...what a draft.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Still mad at him for being a douche over the summer....but the best way to make up for it is by going to work hard on the field, and boy is he making up for it.

Freakish how good our Linebackers are. Relish this time folks. We may never see a better corps take the field together. Appreciate the hell out of it.

Great game...think as long as has McDonald/Ian crashing down that left side of the line and Aldon/Justin briniging it healthy on the other side, he could finally get the "flashy/glory" stats people lust over. Add in a rotation of Haralson and Lemonier and he can ball out every down instead of playing it somewhat conservative b/c we had NOBODY behind him. He played hurt more than some think...and played clutch despite it esp. in the playoffs/Superbowl. I also loved seeing Aldon drop more into coverage this game!


Lemonier is so ridiculously fast in real life. Watching him in the Broncos game and Fan Fest was a revelation.

Good lord can you imagine if Tank Carradine arrives as good as advertised, along with Eric Reid...what a draft.

Yeah and that Lattimore kid might have some potential too. LOL. But you know me...I'm all about the underrated players (duh, Brooks). So I'm excited about players this year we developed like Ian Williams, Cam Johnson, Daniel Kilgore and Darryl Morris, Marcus Cooper, Lamar Divens, Jason Scheplar, MarQueis Gray, B.J. Daniels, etc.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM ]
He has my appreciation as a business man for making the most out of a 8 sack season
Brooks is just mean and brings that every game. Remember when he got his helmet ripped off against the browns and still sacked colt McCoy ?? Willis and Aldon smile too much. Shoot Aldon got stabbed breaking up a fight. Brooks woulda jus beat em both with bottles and told em to get lost!!
He sure played well against the vikes... Lemanaide is gonna have to work hard to get playing time from him
Brooks > Aldon.


yes i'm srs.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Brooks > Aldon.


yes i'm srs.

brooks sets the edge better than aldon but aldon is waaaay scarier as a passrusher
Ahmad Brooks just does a lot of little things very good. I don't think it would be correct to call him the jack of all trades, but a master of none type, but he if he were playing on just about any other team in the NFL, he would be the star of the defense. He can set the edge/stop the run, cause QB pressures, sacks, has a penchant for causing fumbles, etc. He's just really, really good. I love what he does because it's different than what the other linebackers bring. If a team wanted to trade for him, I'd want no less than a first round pick. He's the type of guy who's stats would be even greater if he wasn't next to such elite talent. I think Ahmad Brooks may end up being the Ernie Holmes of our linebackers.
Easily the most unappreciated player in this forum.
Brooks needs to have a big game this Sunday
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Easily the most unappreciated player in this forum.

Actually there is quite a list of great players that the Webzone underappreciates. And he is certainly high on it.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Brooks needs to have a big game this Sunday

Erm, why? Ignoring that we aren't playing this Sunday but next Sunday.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Easily the most unappreciated player in this forum.

Actually there is quite a list of great players that the Webzone underappreciates. And he is certainly high on it.

I'll take a stab at that list:

Ahmad Brooks
Tarell Brown
Anthony Davis
Bruce Miller

By far the most underrated guys on our team. We need to lock Brown up for a few more years. He is solid.