LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
What's up with the pro football talk article on the front page? Really? For a second it sounded like he tore his ACL during rehab. Damn jackasses rehashing old s**t.

You can't be serious with this? The article is about comments Bowman made today on Sportscenter. Not sure how you get to it sounding like he tore his ACL doing rehab when the it's in the 1st sentence that the injury occurred during NFC Championship Game.
Was asked during the ESPN Internet chat today what the team should address in the draft. His answer: WR.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
What's up with the pro football talk article on the front page? Really? For a second it sounded like he tore his ACL during rehab. Damn jackasses rehashing old s**t.

You can't be serious with this? The article is about comments Bowman made today on Sportscenter. Not sure how you get to it sounding like he tore his ACL doing rehab when the it's in the 1st sentence that the injury occurred during NFC Championship Game.

Yeah I am serious. They could have re-worded the title a little bit better:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Navarro is a cool cat.
Well Singeltary did give us linebackers .
Seriously tho we gotta win one here soon so our front 7 and LB core in particular ,that has been playing at a championship caliber for years here, can be remembered as all time greats...
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Seriously tho we gotta win one here soon so our front 7 and LB core in particular ,that has been playing at a championship caliber for years here, can be remembered as all time greats...

It would certainly help -- although not winning a superbowl didn't hurt the Saints 'Dome Patrol' linebackers with Jackson, Swilling, Mills, and Johnson.

Seeing NaVorro walking again brings a smile to my (currently) broken 49er heart...

It would certainly help -- although not winning a superbowl didn't hurt the Saints 'Dome Patrol' linebackers with Jackson, Swilling, Mills, and Johnson.

Seeing NaVorro walking again brings a smile to my (currently) broken 49er heart...
Originally posted by joshuatree:

didn't he ware another number also before 11
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Apr 7, 2014 at 3:56 PM ]
Navarro wants Tmays back

Originally posted by Existence:

forget winning a super bowl that group didnt even win a playoff game and they are pretty well remembered
A PICTURE TELZ A THOSNDAND WORDZ..........
Originally posted by Existence:

I believe Fangio deserves a lot of credit for the outstanding play of our LB core. Fangio was the LB coach for the saints when the Dome Patrol around, so it really is not surprising that he is able to get such great production out of our LB core.
The word is corps, linebacking corps
Originally posted by trogdor:
The word is corps, linebacking corps

I think it's crops...a crop of LBs. Or is it a bevvy...
Share 49ersWebzone