There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NaVorro Bowman is THE MAN!

Henderson got released by the Vikings. Depth?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Henderson got released by the Vikings. Depth?

depends on how much he wants $$$$$
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,347
Originally posted by CougNiner:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Henderson got released by the Vikings. Depth?

depends on how much he wants $$$$$

I wouldn't mind. I just remember suggesting we sign him last season for depth purposes and got crucified for it lol.
Originally posted by sfout:
I wouldn't mind. I just remember suggesting we sign him last season for depth purposes and got crucified for it lol.


I saw a couple of viking games this year. He looked fast, athletic, undisciplined. Our staff could help him
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Henderson got released by the Vikings. Depth?

Maybe if his off-field issues weren't even worse than Aldon's. 2 DUIs within 3 months (don't know when that timeframe was).
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Henderson got released by the Vikings. Depth?

Maybe if his off-field issues weren't even worse than Aldon's. 2 DUIs within 3 months (don't know when that timeframe was).
It has probably been posted before, but here is the E60 on Bowman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5qalH1phmI
  • Silky
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,496
Patrick Willis and Navorro Bowman's stories are both f*cked up. Willis had to watch his brother drown and Bownman thought he knew his father. It turned out to be a completely different person! No wonder they are so good. They take out their frustrations on life on the field.
This piece is really affecting. I don't know what to say. I'm emotional.
That scene where the guy who killed Bowman's father was driving by was incredibly intense.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by sfout:
the nfl is rigged video that had a zillion threads made about it in the past week. its like people couldn't just post it one spot and discuss it, every poster was like "ZOMG LOOK AT DIS VID!!!" - drove me insane lol.

Showed some pretty atrocious decision making by the refs such as Lynch being stopped what appears to be more than a full yard away from the marker on 2nd down and yet they spot the ball entirely in front of the marker. All the while Fox's TV crew had changed the scoreboard indicator to 3rd down.

It could be something but it seems like a fan just grasping at straws really.

Maybe not grasping at straws more just pointing out human flaws that happen in pretty much every game they just get magnified in a higher profile game.

Football has been on TV for years...the calling has gotten worse over the years it is visible. Now it is expected..before it was a fluke. I don't know if it is intentional or not...but it certainly has become a bigger problem in today's game than it was 10 years ago.
  • NeKro
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 288
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
It has probably been posted before, but here is the E60 on Bowman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5qalH1phmI

Wow what was a great piece to say at the very least. I hope her can fully recover and be the same Bowman we all know.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by sfout:
the nfl is rigged video that had a zillion threads made about it in the past week. its like people couldn't just post it one spot and discuss it, every poster was like "ZOMG LOOK AT DIS VID!!!" - drove me insane lol.

Showed some pretty atrocious decision making by the refs such as Lynch being stopped what appears to be more than a full yard away from the marker on 2nd down and yet they spot the ball entirely in front of the marker. All the while Fox's TV crew had changed the scoreboard indicator to 3rd down.

It could be something but it seems like a fan just grasping at straws really.

Maybe not grasping at straws more just pointing out human flaws that happen in pretty much every game they just get magnified in a higher profile game.

Football has been on TV for years...the calling has gotten worse over the years it is visible. Now it is expected..before it was a fluke. I don't know if it is intentional or not...but it certainly has become a bigger problem in today's game than it was 10 years ago.

Also, 10 years ago it was harder for us as fans to pinpoint errors. These days with super slow motion and super HD TV's, its easier to watch a replay and see an error. Fans forget these guys are seeing things in real time and limited angles.

I think they main problem is they keep adding and changing the rules. And the rules are so convoluted and open to interpretation, they are just inconsistent. The same play can be called 3-4 different ways depending on who makes the call and that is very annoying as fans.
It's been a couple weeks since surgery . . . where are the obligatory "He's ahead of schedule" reports?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It's been a couple weeks since surgery . . . where are the obligatory "He's ahead of schedule" reports?

We don't want Carroll getting any ideas, we wanna sell from the beginning Bow is ready for the season opener!