There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NaVorro Bowman is THE MAN!

Out of everyone on that list, Luke is the last one I thought should have won. I rarely saw him in pass coverage without interfering. The fact Bowman received 0 votes makes this something not even worth respecting.
Not sure if it was mentioned... but the NFL is not in the business of parading gimped players around lately either. "Ladies and gentlement here's you're big, strong, manly DPoY(on crutches)." While I'd be going crazy for Navorro accepting the award on crutches, it's not good for the NFL image. Add that to your conspiracy theory....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Not sure if it was mentioned... but the NFL is not in the business of parading gimped players around lately either. "Ladies and gentlement here's you're big, strong, manly DPoY(on crutches)." While I'd be going crazy for Navorro accepting the award on crutches, it's not good for the NFL image. Add that to your conspiracy theory....

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by niners_guy:

Hey, I'll admit it's out there. Especially since the AP votes on the award right? No denying the NFL is struggling with player safety issues though.
not one vote? f**k the nfl
That's why Niners need to win Rings. Strahan gets into the Hall over Haley, what a joke
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
That's why Niners need to win Rings. Strahan gets into the Hall over Haley, what a joke

haley might be the s**ttiest human being on the planet tho, that could rub some people the wrong way lol. strahan is an ass kisser and an east coaster so he definitely has the leg up on haley with the media
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
not one vote? f**k the nfl

What a sham!
Bow was and is a total Beast!
Luke can EAD!

haley might be the s**ttiest human being on the planet tho, that could rub some people the wrong way lol. strahan is an ass kisser and an east coaster so he definitely has the leg up on haley with the media

Player against player Haley>Strahan and it's not even close.

And Eddie D>every other NFL owner ever. I f@Qen hate popularity contests.

And Eddie D>every other NFL owner ever. I f@Qen hate popularity contests.

unfortunately the nfl lets the media vote for the hall of fame and the media loves the east coast.
unfortunately the nfl lets the media vote for the hall of fame and the media loves the east coast.

Yup. If Haley and Eddie D were from one of the New York teams, they'd be 1st ballot HOF. No question about it.

Strahan played 2 seasons more and had 40 more sacks than Haley. Right or wrong, numbers talk for HoF voters.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Strahan played 2 seasons more and had 40 more sacks than Haley. Right or wrong, numbers talk for HoF voters.
Speaking of rings.......Haley has 5 Super bowl rings.........crazy!
lol, those awards are a fkn joke.