There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NaVorro Bowman is THE MAN!

It's a popularity contest. Bow not getting one vote shows East Coast bias.
Originally posted by sfout:
Lol the fact that Bowman plays next to Willis only underscores his achievement that much more.....Then to see that Willis was that dominant despite missing so much time just shows how badly Bowman was robbed.

Yup. They ranked #1 and #2 despite constantly competing with each other to make plays. That's amazing.
The NFL hates the 49ers with a passion, it's not just sour grapes, they f**king hates us. The '11 Champinship game fumble non-call, the Superbowl non-holding call, the Bowman non-fumble.

The NFL has resented us since carving our Dynasty of the 80s, and we paid for it in a lot of Cowboys/Packers games in the 90s.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Feb 1, 2014 at 6:40 PM ]
I'm not surprised he didn't win it, but I think he should have. I'm very surprised Kuechly (sp?) won. I think Mathis, Quinn or Thomas should have won if not Bowman. And the fact that he got no votes at all baffles me. He was in discussion for candidacy for a long time and then it seemed like when the playoffs started people kinda stopped talking about him. very weird.

Side note, too bad Reid didn't win DROY, even though I know there were other candidates who were maybe more deserving (also im still mad aldon didnt win it in 2011)
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
It's a popularity contest. Bow not getting one vote shows East Coast bias.

But didn't Sherman and Thomas get their fair share of votes?
NaVorro Bowman is the best LB in the NFL today.
I read bowman didn't even get one vote
He should at least have received a few votes for pete's sake. It's just stupid east coast bias. He wasn't even shown in the nominees package for the broadcast. The only cool part was Kap & Young presenting together.
That's just insult on top of injury. Literally.

f**k them.
To some extent when you get injured maybe that takes you out of the running in the minds of the voters. Totally wrong and very unfair. But I could see that happen and it could be a reason why he didn't get as many votes.
Wow, I'm shocked he didn't even receive a vote. Total BS!!!
Found this over at Carolina Huddle-
@ByTimBooth 56s

For those asking, here is Def POY voting:

Luke Kuechly 19

Robert Mathis 11½

Earl Thomas 7½

Robert Quinn 6

Richard Sherman 4

J.J. Watt 2
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Feb 1, 2014 at 7:33 PM ]
Not disagreeing with who won. But no votes for Bow just goes to show you the b******t.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Found this over at Carolina Huddle-
@ByTimBooth 56s

For those asking, here is Def POY voting:

Luke Kuechly 19

Robert Mathis 11½

Earl Thomas 7½

Robert Quinn 6

Richard Sherman 4

J.J. Watt 2

im more inclined to say white guy bias.