LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he WAS the man.
He looked wretched last night. Hopefully he'll improve as the season goes on, but I think he may be done.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he cries about being disrespected and then goes out and plays terrible. he will not improve. he is done. he was done in pre season. so much denial around here about how he and foster will turn our defense around. if you run your mouth back it up. tell him to retire . if he will not. bench him or cut him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol bowman crying like little girl. Dude is injury prone now and is only about 80% of the player he once was. He's worried about not being on the top 100 news flash you not a top 100 anymore and most likely never will be again. He should be thanking his lucky stars dumbass baalke gave him that ridiculous contract extension becuase he is not that level of player anymore.

Not a good move bowman crying to the media about being disrespected. Maybe he should just keep quiet and be thankful for getting paid like an elite player even though he isn't one anymore.

once again the sus was right and people ridiculed me. Is he still mad about being disrespected. You can add another mlb to the long list of needs for the team.
all you will get is a picture of troll spray . sus has been right about so much in the last three years and i am sorry i did not listen earlier
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
he cries about being disrespected and then goes out and plays terrible. he will not improve. he is done. he was done in pre season. so much denial around here about how he and foster will turn our defense around. if you run your mouth back it up. tell him to retire . if he will not. bench him or cut him

I remember people were bashing grant cohn when all he was doing was speaking the truth about bowman. I think grant knows what he's talking about I'm gonna start reading his stuff more, he tells like it is.
Lol bowman crying like little girl. Dude is injury prone now and is only about 80% of the player he once was. He's worried about not being on the top 100 news flash you not a top 100 anymore and most likely never will be again. He should be thanking his lucky stars dumbass baalke gave him that ridiculous contract extension becuase he is not that level of player anymore.

Not a good move bowman crying to the media about being disrespected. Maybe he should just keep quiet and be thankful for getting paid like an elite player even though he isn't one anymore.

once again the sus was right and people ridiculed me. Is he still mad about being disrespected. You can add another mlb to the long list of needs for the team.
all you will get is a picture of troll spray . sus has been right about so much in the last three years and i am sorry i did not listen earlier

He looked bad, but it is my hope he improves as the season goes on and Reuben will certainly help, but if not then it is what it is.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

its ok cc we all want our team to do good and sometimes think they aren't as bad as they are.
I remember people were bashing grant cohn when all he was doing was speaking the truth about bowman. I think grant knows what he's talking about I'm gonna start reading his stuff more, he tells like it is.

His grades after the game are pretty much spot on. Seems like only delusional homers tend to hate him a ton. What a shocker.
Originally posted by NCommand:
he WAS the man.

lol

ouch
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

He looked bad, but it is my hope he improves as the season goes on and Reuben will certainly help, but if not then it is what it is.
you saw him last night.. stumbling around like willie mays in the outfield as a met in 1972. you hope rookies and kids get better.. no this is who he is. seems to me we just set around and HOPE he gets better. the o line gets better. the pass rush gets better. the secondary gets better. they are who they are and you will have to deal with it as we work our way into year 4 of a rebuild project. and it is insane that so many think that once a rookie with a bad leg and bad shoulder will be our savior and things will just work out . wow. dump bowman and dipsit ray ray. go sign two scrubs. what the hell. thats what lynch does best

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

His grades after the game are pretty much spot on. Seems like only delusional homers tend to hate him a ton. What a shocker.

it is called denial. i did it for years., never again
If he doesn't get a little better I wouldn't be opposed to trading him. I like him a lot but I want to get better long term and he didn't play that well last night.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
If he doesn't get a little better I wouldn't be opposed to trading him. I like him a lot but I want to get better long term and he didn't play that well last night.

his contract makes him untradable, you would just have to cut and let him decide his next move. I think he is owed at least that much.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

his contract makes him untradable, you would just have to cut and let him decide his next move. I think he is owed at least that much.

his so called play makes him untradable in my opinion. thanks reid
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
He was done the moment he suffered that horrific injury up at C-Link.

When I first heard the story he needed 4 hours just to warm up, I knew it was over.
Share 49ersWebzone