There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NaVorro Bowman is THE MAN!

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Bad loss for a great player. PUP at best for 2014.

That's ok. We'll wait for NaVorro.

In the meantime we can move Brooks in the middle and split time with Skuta/Lemonier for the SAM.

We also have Carradine.
Get well Bowman. Hope he can get back to normal.

Damn... He held onto the ball like a warrior.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 20, 2014 at 12:14 PM ]
  • kush
  • Veteran
I still can't believe he held onto the ball. What a gutsy dude, this guy is my hero.
Bowman is the man. get well soon Bow. thanks for giving it everything you got all the time
Originally posted by kush:
I still can't believe he held onto the ball. What a gutsy dude, this guy is my hero.

Remember Mario Manningham and him just dropping the ball to hold his knee?

Bow is a warrior. Felt absolutely sick and disgusted when he got hurt. Basically tore the heart out of our team.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Get well soon, Bow.
Bowman was probably our biggest BIG GAME player all year (serious love for Brooks/Aldon as well). Heart broken for him...
Stud. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Disgusting.
Stop underestimating modern medicine and youth. Bowman will be back and in good form, but just don't expect it in week 1.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Stop underestimating modern medicine and youth. Bowman will be back and in good form, but just don't expect it in week 1.

Why not? Week 1 is 8 months away. Crabtree came back after 7 months. There's no reason to think Bowman won't be ready to go week 1
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Why not? Week 1 is 8 months away. Crabtree came back after 7 months. There's no reason to think Bowman won't be ready to go week 1

Different injuries, and it's nice to have some balance of reality. Maybe he does come back with no lost time, but I'm addressing more the thought of people thinking his career is over, etc., etc.

I am hoping for this. Not anticipating him ready for week 1 , but somewhere mid season. My biggest concern though is will he be the same. With how good modern medicine is, I hope so because that guy is a machine and so fun to watch play. Makes this loss so much worse
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I am hoping for this. Not anticipating him ready for week 1 , but somewhere mid season. My biggest concern though is will he be the same. With how good modern medicine is, I hope so because that guy is a machine and so fun to watch play. Makes this loss so much worse

I would think he will have a longer recovery period, just because of what his position requires.
How long before Bowman has the surgery? We're already almost into February. Bad injury real late into the postseason.