There are 182 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by GNS1310:
I mean...c'mon man.

Hahahahahahaha yeah let's cut him and give up $10.9 million for what? Grant is the dumbest mother f**ker that's lucky to be associated with the 49ers.

Spewing garbage after garbage and rotoworld (whom I think is bias towards the Seahawks and hates SF with subtle jabs all the time) needs to stop using grant as a resource.

Grant Cohn is getting on my frickin nerves!!!

I cannot stand it when reporters use the word "could", i mean WTF is that journalism for idiots!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Grant Cohn is getting on my frickin nerves!!!

I cannot stand it when reporters use the word "could", i mean WTF is that journalism for idiots!!!

For real bush league s**t

I hope the FO comes and says he's not like with the trade talks
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 2, 2017 at 6:19 PM ]
Cohn reads the WZ? Is he that guy in the TK thread?
Grant Cohn wrote that article after watching one OTA. The guy won't be a year removed from his achilles injury for another 4 months. Grant Cohn is trash just like Kawakami and Killion. Never click on their articles! Cohn also said we wouldn't win in 2012 because the 49ers didn't draft a slot corner. Tavon Austin and Wes Welker were going to tear our D up. Lol. What a tool. I Hate You Grant Cohn.
[ Edited by IHATELOWELLCOHN on Jun 2, 2017 at 6:34 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Cohn reads the WZ? Is he that guy in the TK thread?

I think he is 9moon ... or maybe Buzz
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Here's some more BS.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=106515
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 2, 2017 at 8:32 PM ]
I f**kin hate Cohn. Both of them. The kid takes after his sad old man
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Howlett49:
I f**kin hate Cohn. Both of them. The kid takes after his sad old man

Yeah, like father like son. Just like tabloid journalism, just looking out for clicks.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 2, 2017 at 9:29 PM ]
Someone said jcs is grant lol. Doesn't seem far off though I'm cool with jcs though he's always mutual or down on our players haha.
Just like with Cohn's Aaron Lynch article, this will probably be national news within about a week.

Some more of a Cohn exclusive.

I wish Cohn would have told Thomas Davis that he was done after three consecutive torn acl's.
Too early to say but if what he reports is accurate he probably will be cut. That said, he's still getting back. There is hope yet. The criticism of his coverage last year I think definitely was a result of his comeback to a degree, but he was also asked to do a lot. Too much. His run defense was still excellent. Not quite what it was, but damn good. Potential as a 2 down player still IMO. But we'll see.
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Too early to say but if what he reports is accurate he probably will be cut. That said, he's still getting back. There is hope yet. The criticism of his coverage last year I think definitely was a result of his comeback to a degree, but he was also asked to do a lot. Too much. His run defense was still excellent. Not quite what it was, but damn good. Potential as a 2 down player still IMO. But we'll see.

Stop it. First it was from Cohn and not one other writer said anything and they even posted videos of Bow running around smoothly...it's may OTAs.

He was ranked as the 11th overall LB before the injury last yr. 4th overall vs the run and 17th overall in coverage ( higher than guys like zack brown and both Seattle LBers).

Also cutting him and eating $11 million is a f**king joke. Foster is currently rehabbing and smith is not a top end LBer....if anything you let him play this yr THEN trade him.

Grant is a b***h dick who just likes the media referring to his articles reagardless of his subjective context. I recommend you see who's articles the media is bringing up before assuming things
Originally posted by Evilgenius:

What he reports is BS. Fiction designed to create clicks. Neither Cohn nor Kawakami practice journalism. They distort and make s**t up to give their pieces shocking titles that people will click on. A very ignorant process.

Ask yourself this. Would another team trade for Bowman? Not saying at silly prices, but would they offer a mid round pick for him? If the answer is yes, why should we cut him?

We aren't short of capspace. We have a very young team in great need of leadership. So why should we cut him?
Grant The Faithful
Share 49ersWebzone