There are 160 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
From MM:

NaVorro Bowman is moving around fine without a boot or any kind of brace on his surgically repaired left Achilles.

Like that

Dude is a machine. More like the Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model. Not the newest Terminator versions.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 8, 2016 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
From MM:

NaVorro Bowman is moving around fine without a boot or any kind of brace on his surgically repaired left Achilles.

Like that

Meh.

I love the dude, but he'll never be the same. He lead the team in tackles because the rest of the team is s**t. It sucked watching him struggling out there.

Yeah Crabtree is really nowhere near his old self after that achilles. Oh no what will he do!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Izyniner:
From MM:

Like that

Meh.

I love the dude, but he'll never be the same. He lead the team in tackles because the rest of the team is s**t. It sucked watching him struggling out there.

Yeah Crabtree is really nowhere near his old self after that achilles. Oh no what will he do!

Did crabs also have a shredded knee ?
Go Bow!
Meh.

He looked fine out there before the injury...Steve smith can roll back from two Achilles injuries at 37 not worried about him.
Originally posted by susweel:

No he had foot issues for yrs though.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yes, but healthy ass a horse now.

Yes, but healthy ass a horse now.

Well yeah lol crazy what happens when a WR has a real qb throwing him the ball.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Dude is a machine. More like the Cyberdyne Systems series T-800 Model. Not the newest Terminator versions.

I think he will be fine and sounds like the recovery is going well...people think he's over yet forget about guys like Thomas Davis and frank gore (multiple ACLs) Steve smith playing after tearing his Achilles at 37 etc...some people are just wired different and want it.
Well yeah lol crazy what happens when a WR has a real qb throwing him the ball.

I believe he still has foot issues. I seen his ass on the injury report a few times.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I believe he still has foot issues. I seen his ass on the injury report a few times.

So is it his ass or his foot?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
anyone that says bowman was back to his normal self before this latest injury, is either kidding themselves or weren't paying attention to how well he played before Reid ended his career.
Bowman still the best mlb in the league
anyone that says bowman was back to his normal self before this latest injury, is either kidding themselves or weren't paying attention to how well he played before Reid ended his career.

Praying for you man!
i hope the 49ers trade him to a team that's ready to win the super bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone