LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im disappointed in Bowman as the the team leader and especially the leader of defensive he should have had his unit ready play vs the seahawks. They had no fire nobody was pumped up, if he is supposed to the Ray Lewis he needs to have his unit ready to compete.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by WINiner:
I love me some Bowman, but this guy is missing tackles at an alarming rate this season. He still makes the great play, but I have never seen Bow miss soooo many tackles and it's only week 3.

Also noticeably slower than previous seasons. Even more than last year, which doesn't really compute...

I think he's thinking while playing right now...like a lot of our players. O'Neil needs to fix this scheme ASAP!

Not a fan of O'Neil or Mangini...but this was the exact same thing being said last year.
There is something really going on here. Bowman really looks outta sorts. Dear in the head lights stuff. I hate to see a guy like this struggle. He is now a symptom of the ugly rebuild with a team that is not on the same level as most other teams not named the Browns.
I fear he tore his Achilles
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Yup. He's done.

Yep. Looked really similar to Julian Peterson. Right when he planted to drive forward. Man, that hurts.

That's what I thinking as well. It's a shame.
Have you ever seen a team bleed out talent so quickly?

Originally posted by Trath44:

with all of our salary cap too lol
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yup. He's done.

if so... could be for good... hard to comeback in any decent form for that knee injury and an achilles...
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by Trath44:

with all of our salary cap too lol

thats exactly how... have 50 mil in cap left AFTER you sign everyone
Well, without Bow, we are f**ked in the middle.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Hope you're ok Mr. Bowman
Share 49ersWebzone