LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
For a winning a game against a team that a lot of fans were certain sucked, he was really emotional after the game. Almost like we had just won a championship or something.

He was probably just proud of himself. I'm not going to say he singlehandedly won this game but the affect he had on it was monumental. It was one of the best LB displays I have seen in awhile. Truly a dominant display when the team needed it the most.
It was the rams...but still, it WAS impressive.
Originally posted by eonblue:
For a winning a game against a team that a lot of fans were certain sucked, he was really emotional after the game. Almost like we had just won a championship or something.

He was probably just proud of himself. I'm not going to say he singlehandedly won this game but the affect he had on it was monumental. It was one of the best LB displays I have seen in awhile. Truly a dominant display when the team needed it the most.

Reminded me of when Willis held AP to 12 yards rushing
BEAST!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Id let Bowman have sex with my sister

I believe he would have it with her whether you let him or not

Sounded like he really took it upon himself to be a leader and boy did his play speak loudly! Probably emotional due to how well he played taking on that role.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just rewatched the game.

beastmode.
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
The dome patrol sounds hella gay. Ha.
[ Edited by SFGem on Sep 29, 2013 at 3:46 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
just rewatched the game.

beastmode.

He's a monsta.
Originally posted by mayo49:
just rewatched the game.

beastmode.

He's a monsta.

Agree. Hope Fangio has Bowman or Willis blitzing like that for the next 4 or 5 weeks. Let's bring the pressure & pain against these lower tier quarterbacks to generate sacks & turnovers & put these games away early.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Agree. Hope Fangio has Bowman or Willis blitzing like that for the next 4 or 5 weeks. Let's bring the pressure & pain against these lower tier quarterbacks to generate sacks & turnovers & put these games away early.

should have done that in the super bowl as compared to having two all pros set around and play checkers in pass coverage
Bow did his thing but had Willis played we would have shut the Rams out beacause Cook wouldn't have gotten one single catch.
no way in hell he outruns Austin to the endzone.

In a 30 yard dash with him already headed that way once he catches it and Austin having to turn around and start up, I'd say Bowman scores. Now if he had to go 50 yards then yes, Austin will definitely catch him but not a guarantee his little a** could bring him down
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by tohara3:

should have done that in the super bowl as compared to having two all pros set around and play checkers in pass coverage

Agree
Amazed at how great he is a blitzing/pass rush.
Share 49ersWebzone