LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran
I think people may be forgetting (and underestimating) that Bowman is a proud dude too. Similar to Willis. I don't think Bowman would put himself out on the field if he was not 100 percent and be struggling. Willis retired because he said he was not fully capable anymore and didn't want to give less than that, he didn't want to be stumbling out on the field. So if Bowman says he is healthy enough to be out there on game day, I believe him above anyone else because can you imagine him letting himself play like some kind of a 3rd stringer out there?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i didnt even say hi. He was there with 3 kids and his wife/GF/Sister (Idk his personal life). I didn't feel like interrupting their convo... my bro in law took a quick vid.

Whats funny that day was that we ran into Boone at our breakfast spot (Mikaylas near the stadium). He was wearing socks that had Crabtree on them

Good on you man . It sucks hearing about pro athletes out with their family and people hassling them for photos or autographs.
The top-5 list of inside 'backers for the next Madden is as follows:

1. Kuechly - 96 overall
2. Bowman - 93 overall
3. Bobby Wagner (Seattle Seahawks) - 92 overall
4. Clay Matthews (Green Bay Packers) - 90 overall
5. Daryl Smith (Baltimore Ravens) - 90 overall
He's back! Comeback player of the year. Book it!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
its funny, with the one report of the spin move, this thread is now way down the list for people! there are a few people who claim he will never be the same and i know its one spin move, its two days of camp and how else is he supposed to spin but looks great so far
Originally posted by cciowa:
its funny, with the one report of the spin move, this thread is now way down the list for people! there are a few people who claim he will never be the same and i know its one spin move, its two days of camp and how else is he supposed to spin but looks great so far

it was a great thing to see for sure

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by cciowa:

it was a great thing to see for sure
up until that one spin move, he was filling out applications to retirement communities
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

"I'm back baby!" ~ Bowman.

BTW: Well done.
lol ... little Cardinal WR's

[u]Bowman is such a man. I have a new mancrush.

Sick video btw ninerfan. Bowman is the best lb in the game. He is a notch above Luke k bc of his speed and ability to pass rush better. We are lucky to have such a great player. Great pick baalke. 3rd round. Very nice
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 21, 2015 at 9:08 AM ]
Don't be too surprised if he doesn't play a single snap in preseason games. I personally won't be disappointed if they just keep him in bubble wrap until September 14.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Don't be too surprised if he doesn't play a single snap in preseason games. I personally won't be disappointed if they just keep him in bubble wrap until September 14.

Only HE would be pissed about that. I can't believe he's already taken off the knee brace. Sooooo encouraging!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Only HE would be pissed about that. I can't believe he's already taken off the knee brace. Sooooo encouraging!
already? It's been like 2 years man.
  • thl408
I'm predicting Bow will have 8 sacks. That's a lot for an ILB, but I saw a good number of times where the ILB came as the 4th rusher or as an additional blitzer during the HOU game. If Bow is being picked up by a RB, Bow wins.
Share 49ersWebzone