LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Happy B-Day Bowman!

I know you're reading this!
He today's my birthday too. We were born in the same city too.

Brother:
I could be wrong but don't expect a report of Bow practicing tomorrow. It's probably a scheduled maintenance day for him after 2 days of practice, it being the final OTA practice this week. In fact the team probably scheduled the open media session purposely when Bowman's not practicing just so they can't see how he's looking right now. Don't know why they'd actually care but I thought it might be a possibility.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by shmuck:

Brother:

........from another mother.
Originally posted by shmuck:

Brother:

district heights?
Patrick Willis' mental weakness has rubbed off on Bowman, wouldnt be surprised if Bow retired during training camp

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman #49ers NaVorro Bowman: "Some days I feel great. Some days I have to fight through it. ... Mentally it messes with me sometimes."
Originally posted by valrod33:
Patrick Willis' mental weakness has rubbed off on Bowman, wouldnt be surprised if Bow retired during training camp

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman #49ers NaVorro Bowman: "Some days I feel great. Some days I have to fight through it. ... Mentally it messes with me sometimes."

Or:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 6m6 minutes ago NaVorro Bowman wears brace on L knee as required by medical staff. As soon as he's told he can discard it he says he might lite it on fire.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman 1m1 minute ago

Bowman: The knee will get to where it needs to be. Maybe not as fast as you guys expect, but I'm definitely going to get back to that level.

4:01 PM - 29 May 2015 · Details

Originally posted by Buckethead:
Or:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 6m6 minutes ago NaVorro Bowman wears brace on L knee as required by medical staff. As soon as he's told he can discard it he says he might lite it on fire.

That's awesome!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Or:

That's awesome!

I sense Bowman will play especially hard vs SEA
Or:

That's awesome!

Ok, but when is that supposed to be? It was my understanding he was already, or almost, back to form.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman 1m1 minute ago

Bowman: The knee will get to where it needs to be. Maybe not as fast as you guys expect, but I'm definitely going to get back to that level.

4:01 PM - 29 May 2015 · Details

Ok, but when is that supposed to be? It was my understanding he was already, or almost, back to form.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Or:

That's awesome!

they are making sure he is right for when it counts.

august- feb counts

not may.
Share 49ersWebzone