There are 277 users in the forums

1994 throwback uniforms

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
against seattle on thanksgiving = class unis vs ass unis

Lmao this
i'd like them as occasional throwbacks but i cant behind the white pants full time
We went 15-1 in those throwbacks including the playoffs, and never lost in the reds.

I say bring them back for good luck in big games this year.
Originally posted by Niners99:
We went 15-1 in those throwbacks including the playoffs, and never lost in the reds.

team should transition to them slowly starting in october/november as a "winter uniform"

we'll pretty much be like oregon, if there's too much of a mish-mashing of combos...and screw the NFL for disallowing different-colored alternate helmets in the name of "concussion safety" hypocrites
Love those uniforms. I dont know why we haven't ever worn them again
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
against seattle on thanksgiving = class unis vs ass unis

Lmao this

• jimrat
  • Veteran
November looks like Ohio St. ...................Hyde approves

14-2 in 1994
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
14-2 in 1994

16-3 overall...15-1 in the throwbacks

this season's schedule opponent-wise looks almost the same (Niners play NFCE & AFCW) hint, hint...

14-2 in 1994

16-3 overall...15-1 in the throwbacks

11-0 in the red throwbacks but without a doubt the most important record in the throws were 2-0 vs Dallas.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Aug 11, 2014 at 9:09 PM ]
Some one tweet this out to Jed that way he can get this idea in his head about it being the 20th anniversary of our last SB victory he might just like the idea

14-2 in 1994

No, we went 13-3 in the regular season, 3-0 in the playoffs, but were 1-2 in the regular season in the old uniforms.

We went 1-1 to start, won weeks 3 and 4 in the throwbacks, got hammered in week 5 against Philly in the old uniforms, and switched back to the "lucky" throwbacks the rest of the way. We lost week 17 at MIN in the white throwbacks, but that was a rest week.

So overall we went 15-1 in the throwbacks, and 1-2 in the old uniforms for a total record of 16-3.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Some one tweet this out to Jed that way he can get this idea in his head about it being the 20th anniversary of our last SB victory he might just like the idea

He replied:

I hope they wear them at least once this year. Celebrate the 20th anniversary of our last SB victory as we're making another big push to win it all again this year. Why not?
Share 49ersWebzone