There are 291 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Bought to get all crazy up in the super dome!

This is some crazy sh*t!!
lets get it on

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by corona55569:
Random pre game thought & question, is it true before every game a player speaks on sat night to the entire team, if so, who's the choice ??? Why not Alex smith, let him speak to the team, all year the battle cry has been "THE TEAM", the guy is a true professional and has been through everything, let him address the team....

He is a true professional for sure. That might be somewhat effective considering all he's been through and the team respects him so much. I think Justin Smith and Frank Gore should talk too.

number 94 and frank would be good choices as well, maybe EDDIE D will give the speech, I'm curiuos who it will be .
i heard berman actually picked against us... the biggest niner homer wow, im shocked, oh well we shock the world tomarrow then
I hope we do not let up in this game. I don't care if we are up 28-0 in the fourth quarter with two minutes to go. We better go for the TD every time we have the opportunity.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
I'm drunk, I'm puff puff give. My nerves is on edge. I keep telling myself we are going to win. IT'S OUR TIME!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!

Just back from the beer store, about to join you in drunken land. Cant take waiting around sober anymore.

Get their my friend.. It's been a long time coming...

Heck....last time we were here, I couldnt drink..........legally
Originally posted by THEB:
Anyone interested, heres a live webcam of bourbon street.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/

BOO! Too many Flacco jerseys
I'm drunk, I'm puff puff give. My nerves is on edge. I keep telling myself we are going to win. IT'S OUR TIME!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!

Just back from the beer store, about to join you in drunken land. Cant take waiting around sober anymore.

Haha! I was like 9! I honestly remember the NFCCG more. Man it's been awhile! Got to pretend to do more work on the thesis before I succumb to the IPAs and whiskey!

GO NINERS!!!
Seahawk Richard Sherman has been a very annoying adversary, but after watching this video of him trolling on Bourbon Street, I can't help but kind of like him. My favorite part is when he asks the short Niner fan his question, who's the best shutdown corner, Richard Sherman or Darryl Revis? The Niner fan clearly knows who he is (unlike the first clueless Niner fan) but he says, "Richard Sherman" and Sherman is nice to him. I think he gives him a little hug.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street

You know, we all love to hate on Richard Sherman, but I'm guessing we would love the heck out of him if he were a Niner.
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
BOO! Too many Flacco jerseys

nah, red is taking over now

What's with all the f**king Ravens fans in New Orleans? -I thought there'd be a wide range of 49ers fans, wtf is wrong with our fanbase?
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
I hope we do not let up in this game. I don't care if we are up 28-0 in the fourth quarter with two minutes to go. We better go for the TD every time we have the opportunity.

I don't see Jim Harbaugh running the score up on his brother. 28 point lead? I think it's run for the rest of the game or until they score a TD.
Just a little over 24 hours to game time!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Haha! I was like 9! I honestly remember the NFCCG more. Man it's been awhile! Got to pretend to do more work on the thesis before I succumb to the IPAs and whiskey!

GO NINERS!!!
I was 9 when I saw Joe beat Marino. Been loyal ever since. Thesis can wait, we've all waited long enough. Time to get ready for tomorrow.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Seahawk Richard Sherman has been a very annoying adversary, but after watching this video of him trolling on Bourbon Street, I can't help but kind of like him. My favorite part is when he asks the short Niner fan his question, who's the best shutdown corner, Richard Sherman or Darryl Revis? The Niner fan clearly knows who he is (unlike the first clueless Niner fan) but he says, "Richard Sherman" and Sherman is nice to him. I think he gives him a little hug.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street

You know, we all love to hate on Richard Sherman, but I'm guessing we would love the heck out of him if he were a Niner.

f**k sherman!
Share 49ersWebzone